Canes bs Cards - Game 2 - 6pm

Advertisement
Bases loaded then u get 2 absolutely pitiful at bars from cyr and carrier...but once again the story line is rosario is 🗑. No business pitching at this level

Last edited:
Pitch selection from Cyr and Carrier kills the inning. Carrier with 3 swings at pitches that were never in the strike zone.

Advertisement
Dear Blake,
giphy.gif
I'll run to the store for some Cane sugar; maybe you can put it on top next time...

Advertisement
This seems a more typical Rosario where he snaps in and out at random versus last week where he was outright horrific from start to finish

Bases loaded then u get 2 absolutely pitiful at bars from cyr and carrier...but once again the story line us rosario is 🗑. No business pitching at this level
Same deal all year horrible situational hitting and can’t score runs unless HR’s are involved.

Advertisement
I give Rosario props for coming out and executing. Better pitching calls by J.D. Perhaps it's the entire key to Rosario becoming elite is not to try to feature the fastball and master the other pitches. Spot show the fastball for strikes and change of pace.

Last edited:
I give Rosario props for coming out and executing. Better pitching calls by J.T. Perhaps it's the entire key to Rosario becoming elite is not to try to feature the fastball and master the other pitches. Spot show the fastball for strikes and change of pace.
I personally subscribe to the theory that he never makes it out of A ball, but maybe he figures it out with a different pitching coach in pro ball

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back