Canes bs Cards - Game 2 - 6pm

Advertisement
Assuming no Ligon: Is it Torres, Chestnutt, Gallo, or a wildcard? I’d start Torres and see if you can get a foothold.

Whoever is still watching this mess from the Jacoby Long fan club, this one is for you.
Yes that was a plus . He CAN hit but they always stick him in to pinch run IF the person he is coming in for actually gets on base. God forbid he actually gets a bat in his hand
. I also think he holds the record for being stranded on base more times with way less AB’s than anyone on the team.
I gave up on breaking the shutout the minute he got on first and I’m not kidding.

Advertisement
Has anything come out about Ligon? Injury?
Nope. May be a recurrence of the tendinitis. He wasn’t listed as a projected starter this weekend, and we acted like we were saving everything for a bullpen game today. It’s also possible he pitches tomorrow.

Nope. May be a recurrence of the tendinitis. He wasn’t listed as a projected starter this weekend, and we acted like we were saving everything for a bullpen game today. It’s also possible he pitches tomorrow.
Thanks just chop it up to being precautious with a young arm…

Its amazing how bad they can be at times! What the f... are the coaches thinking and not doing??!!! They take kids and make them worse over time! Why the **** does dimoron roll out rosario them our worst pitchers by far!!! he just gave up!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back