Canes bs Blue Devils - ACCT - 3pm ACCN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Levenson 2 for 12 with bases loaded and RISP problem persist (yes, he had a rare salami last week)

Todays game means nothing, Gallo needs the reps, and Long definitely needs them.
I wouldn't say it means nothing. Clearly he's playing basically every other starter. I think a win today, with a win against Duke and possibly winning the ACC tourney could slide miami into top 8 convo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why don’t we try to swipe bags to get dudes in scoring position with 2 outs? Feel like this has to be the least amount of stolen bases I can remember in a season. We don’t even try

I wouldn't say it means nothing. Clearly he's playing basically every other starter. I think a win today, with a win against Duke and possibly winning the ACC tourney could slide miami into top 8 convo
That's a fair argument. Winning g the championship is about the only way we get into top 8 though. That would mean beating Wake and possibly Clemson whose the hottest team in the country

Advertisement
Duke is real bush league with all of these “injury” timeouts. Makes me think way less of their coach.

Advertisement
Back