Canes bs Blue Devils - ACCT - 3pm ACCN

Advertisement
Last Thursday starters and backups (no Ariel Garcia) all took infield because of the afternoon weather, so it was a good side by side of Dorian and Cyr on the DP turn. Dorian put it pretty much where you wanted it every time while Cyr was about 50/50.

2-strike HBP's happen too often with this staff.

Though to be fair, his elbow was basically above the plate.

Not opposed to this lineup at all but does an explanation exist for why Farrow no longer does?
I've wondered the same thing. Feels like this would have been a good park to get him some DH spots. Thought he'd easily have 10-15 plus HRs this yr. Barely plays anymore

Advertisement
You can tell we dont practice bunting much.

**** the way they even hold the bat is awful. Good way to get your fingers busted the way long was holding the bat.

Not watching but following on my computer at work. Would that single got Perez home if Long bunted him over?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Terrible AB from Long. Should have had another run on the board if he had done his job...gotta start coming up with some offense with runners on

Advertisement
Why is Long still in the lineup? Gino doesn’t acknowledge the kid all year when others were struggling, and now is forcing him down our throats, when he’s struggling.

Why is Long still in the lineup? Gino doesn’t acknowledge the kid all year when others were struggling, and now is forcing him down our throats, when he’s struggling.
Pretty much my thoughts exactly. Was shocked to see him in lineup again today. Where’s farrow?

Advertisement
Back