Canes bs BC - Game 2 - 7pm, ACCN

IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Administrator
thirsty netti pot GIF

Advertisement
I just want to see Miami look like a skilled and talented team who is sound and well coached.

Is Gino that guy? Right now, I don’t think so. He needs to get it going quick or there will be immense pressure for a change at the end of the season. The clock is ticking and the season goes fast.

Advertisement
I just want to see Miami look like a skilled and talented team who is sound and well coached.

Is Gino that guy? Right now, I don’t think so. He needs to get it going quick or there will be immense pressure for a change at the end of the season. The clock is ticking and the season goes fast.
Yep. 25% of the season is done after tonight’s game

Advertisement
Yep. 25% of the season is done after tonight’s game
Yep. Gotta get it going.

Everybody is sick and tired of bad baseball and excuses. The current regime has had plenty of time to put a good team on the field. It’s time to get it done.

Gino and JD are Canes and I appreciate what they’ve done. But, their job is to coach Miami Baseball and right now they aren’t doing it. They are part of the last 15 years. Get it done or let someone else have a shot.

I just want to see Miami look like a skilled and talented team who is sound and well coached. Is Gino that guy? Right now, I don’t think so. He needs to get it going quick or there will be immense pressure for a change at the end of the season. The clock is ticking and the season goes fast.

Mine's a Netti bottle, but ya. Lol.

Advertisement

Agree, but does anyone realistically expect this team to all of a sudden turn it around? I'd love to see it, but we've seen enough of a sample size to know it's highly unlikely. At this point, I'd be happy with signs of improvement in May.

Agree, but does anyone realistically expect this team to all of a sudden turn it around? I'd love to see it, but we've seen enough of a sample size to know it's highly unlikely. At this point, I'd be happy with signs of improvement in May.
Do I expect it? No.

In the event it doesn’t happen, I think it’s time for a change. We could hire Lovelady or Erik Bakich from Michigan tomorrow. That’s where I see this going.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back