'Canes @ Boston College - 9/1/12 - **GAME THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
THERE WAS GOOD AND BAD. FISCH LEARNING HIS PLAYERS TOO. I LOVED MOST OF WHAT HE DID. THINK BACK TO OUR OTHER OFFENSES IN THE LAST 10 YEARS BOYS WE R IMPROVING BIG TIME

Dude has got to know to lineup and run up the gut a couple times when you have 1st and goal.

Advertisement
Donofrio is the worst, worse than John Lovett.

Fisch's redzone calls left a lot to be desired

Good win

Fisch. He's gone full Andy Reid.
He did get a little cute on the last series but Fisch's play calling single handedly won this game (if we hold on).

1000% disagree with you, JJ. They've made plays despite him today. He's been completely off in his rhythm and objective.
No way. He completely changed the game when he went to the up tempo offense and he took exactly what the BC defense was giving us. Love what Fisch did today.

We were in up tempo from the beginning. He didn't "go to it." He ran more shotgun from inside the 10 than I've seen since Andy Reid and Scott Linehan. He got bailed out by a superstar Freshman and his QB's big arm that can hit some small windows. He made it more difficult than he needed to against a defense that had some gaping holes.

He gets a C- from me today.

Without Duke Johnson, this is a loss. Plain and simple.
Agree to disagree, amigo. But defintely props to Duke.

Advertisement
41-11 from the moment we were down 14-0. I don't count the last touchdown because the game was basically over.

Advertisement
I DONT DISAGREE UM2020. IF HE KEEPS DOING IT THAT IS A PROBLEM. GOLDEN WONT LET IT HAPPEN. LOTS OF GOOD HERE THO. ROAD CONF WIN AT A HARD PLACE TO PLACE. I WILL TAKE IT BROTHER.

He did get a little cute on the last series but Fisch's play calling single handedly won this game (if we hold on).

1000% disagree with you, JJ. They've made plays despite him today. He's been completely off in his rhythm and objective.
No way. He completely changed the game when he went to the up tempo offense and he took exactly what the BC defense was giving us. Love what Fisch did today.

We were in up tempo from the beginning. He didn't "go to it." He ran more shotgun from inside the 10 than I've seen since Andy Reid and Scott Linehan. He got bailed out by a superstar Freshman and his QB's big arm that can hit some small windows. He made it more difficult than he needed to against a defense that had some gaping holes.

He gets a C- from me today.

Without Duke Johnson, this is a loss. Plain and simple.
Agree to disagree, amigo. But defintely props to Duke.

But he did have Duke Johnson and used him appropriately.

Fisch took what the D gave him and was patient. He gets a B+. Coach D gets a C- though.

Seriosly, though. Ohno'frio needs to be canned. Pronto. Dude is the WORST defense coordinator I've ever seen. I'm pretty sure I could line up under scrimmage and throw for 400 yards and 4 TD's against his defensive schemes.

Advertisement
Definitly take the win, but life is gonna get tougher for these freshman down the line when they have to literally carry this team. I just hope they don't hit that freshman wall too soon. Duke is everything people thought he was and more, and the defense is as bad as ever. Hopefully Porter can come back soon to give us something in the middle of the line. I'd also like to never see the numbers 22 or 7 on the field again on defense. I'd rather see mistakes like that from freshman and assume they'll learn from them.

Showed a lot of heart once again after a horrid start and came out on top, if they can keep themselves in every game then 8-9 wins are still a possibility and that would be a major success and step forward for Golden and this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back