Canes Baseball Coaching Search Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, so you would’ve backed up the Brinks truck for pollard? What’s he really done? Is his performance that much better than Gino? My point is nobody on that list. Was that much better than him anyway it’s not like you’re poaching from SEC schools the best you could’ve done was a vandy hire of the pitching coach or an outside the box higher like Tulowitzki
Your basic premise is correct, and I don’t disagree. My point is that if they really wanted somebody, it shouldn’t be the money that kills it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rad has a chance to energize this program to new heights we have not seen in awhile. How can he possibly sit at the regional earlier this month and think JD is that guy. What am I missing? Hard to believe if this is his choice.

Perhaps him being upset was lactose intolerance from the milk shake…

Advertisement
JD was a joke when Morris was in his late Richt stage. How the ACTUAL F^CK do we go from telling Gino he has to clear the staff or he's gone, to HIRING THE CLEARED STAFF?!?

Strike one on Dan.
I think you have this wrong I don’t think he was going to clean house. I think only one person was on the chopping block and it wasn’t jd

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back