Official CANES at FIU 5/16/23 6:30 PM EST: Canes destroy FIU 17-3

Advertisement
Advertisement
Turns out the commercials donā€™t work either. I was frozen on a Good Greek ad and by the time I restarted the stream, the inning was over.

Advertisement
Cyr walks. Two on and no outs for Levenson. Big opportunity to get the runs back.

I'm telling you none of these bullpen arms are reliable except Walters on a consistent basis. U just never know what pitcher will show up from outing to outing or really inning to inning
I mentioned it earlier in the year but Chestnutts delivery is so herky jerky consistently will be tough. If he threw 96 it might work a bit more getting swings

But he has to be down and have his change to be effective. When he is up in the zone there is a fight at the bat rack to face him

I mentioned it earlier in the year but Chestnutts delivery is so herky jerky consistently will be tough. If he threw 96 it might work a bit more getting swings

But he has to be down and have his change to be effective. When he is up in the zone there is a fight at the bat rack to face him
Yup. His success has been a surprise to me to be honest. But I said earlier in the year every time he takes the mound I get nervous for the reasons you mentioned.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back