Canes and Family's Success?

Advertisement
Eddie Dunn was the first ligitimate legend for the U. Both of his sons were Gary and Bo were major contributors during the seventies. Gary played for the steelers. Joe Brodsky although a Gator was a coach here. His son Larry caught passes big time from Jim Kelly.

P. S. I thought we were talking only about UM players or coaches and their legacies who also played here

That was the goal lol.

I think Irvin Jr. has a minimal work ethic. He has the size and speed to be a good TE, but just doesn't have the desire to bust his *** because he has been pampered.

Being fair, it's probably hard to be rich and really teach your kids what it's like to have to truly work for something. Part of wanting better for your kids is usually letting them have an easier time of it. Hopefully Jr. gets his sht together.

VInny, vinny jr. (didn't do anything)

alonzo- alonzo jr (didn't do anything)

Golden (didn't do ****)- golden's nephew (didn't do ****)

Advertisement
i gotta admit living up to Walter is like climbing Mt. Everest without oxygen.

Jarrett was a solid contributor while here.

Very solid. Had big games at the Doak in 2003 in the rain, and against the Noles in the OB game. Impossible to live up to his father’s legacy. Plus, the half dozen RBs who played before him were all-time Canes.

Advertisement
George Mira Jr. was a solid LB here in the mid-80s. He may have been an AA, actually. His pappy is, of course, George Mira.

Others have mentioned the Chickillos, Blades and Patchans - if Scott is productive here - I think he will be if he's added weight to compete.

There are others, but I don't feel like thinking too deeply about it.
He was a 1st Team AA

VInny, vinny jr. (didn't do anything)

alonzo- alonzo jr (didn't do anything)

Golden (didn't do ****)- golden's nephew (didn't do ****)
Also forgot to add Freddie Highsmith to the Highsmith clan.. not sure how i could forget him, when i was like 11 years old and he was on the team, i had great conversations with him at Mark Light Stadium. Dude was so nice and instantly became my favorite player (even though he barely played)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back