Canes All Access

Butch Hiring Day is 21 away

Still looking? Searching? Wandering aimlessly in the desert of CORCHES?

I must be looking for something
Something sacred I lost
But the river is wide
And it's too hard to cross

And even though I know the river is wide
I walk down every evening and I stand on the shore
And try to cross to the opposite side
So I can finally find out what I've been looking for

I don't know why I go walking at night
But now I'm tired and I don't want to walk anymore
I hope it doesn't take the rest of my life
Until I find what it is that I've been looking for

In the middle of the night
I go walking in my sleep
Through the jungle of doubt
To a river so deep

[video=youtube;hSq4B_zHqPM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSq4B_zHqPM&list=PLb7YSwrGOyBRt2F1u0rln7M_ tYNquuTnw[/video]

Advertisement
We need the to do everything to ensure Scott stays on at Miami. He truly loves Miami, he didn't play here but his brother did. He grew up as a cane. Coach mcelwain wanted him as the receiver coach for Florida but he turned them down. Scott seems to be able to connect to the kids

He is a tremendous TE coach. He developed Walford and now he is doing the same for #86 . He needs to stay on the staff.

Advertisement
The greatness of this program has always been been about the players. Howard was the just the match. The players always carried the wood for the flames. For the first time in years, Saturday was all about them. No controlling coach telling the to behave, no short fat ***** hating everything they stood for, nothing but them and 100 yards of grass. Butch will get credit for rebuilding our program, and deserve it, but I am fairly sure we will look back and know Saturday night was THAT moment, the moment when the players took this frigging program back. Back from the BOT, the administration, the AD and, yes, even us the fans. Back to where it has always belonged. Back to the players. We might lose this week or the next, but the tide turned Saturday. These kid did something I have not seen since Hill in the tunnel. Two hundred frigging yards of penalties and they won anyway. You does that. Seriously, who the **** win with 200 yards of penalties. Only at THE U baby. Welcome home kids.

Advertisement
We need the to do everything to ensure Scott stays on at Miami. He truly loves Miami, he didn't play here but his brother did. He grew up as a cane. Coach mcelwain wanted him as the receiver coach for Florida but he turned them down. Scott seems to be able to connect to the kids

I want one thing. I what him the leap into the air when Butch is announced. Can't risk ant Al residue at all. IF Scot is not 100% Butch, then he will need to go with any other like that. Al was an infection and need to be purified. Kids look like they are Al free already. Larry has said a couple things that just sounded too Al -- that is my only worry. I do hope he stays.

Watching that you can see 3 Penny had the best angle on the supposed knee being down. It's so bang-bang how could they possibly overturn the ruling on the field. Ball is definitely moving out of his hands as the knee hits. Anyhow, great video!

Advertisement
Back