Canes All Access

Advertisement
Who's cutting onions in here. Dang it.

Can't help but be happy for those guys. They deserve to have at least some good moments.

Advertisement
Larry Scott said exactly what I felt about that game at the end.

These kids have been through a ton here, some of which wasn't of their own doing. It was awesome to see them enjoy that moment of victory and accomplishment.

Sometimes your faith deserves to be rewarded.

Advertisement
246.gif

latest

Fantastic. I love these videos. Larry Scott ****** gets it! Is this 3Penny, or another production? Either way, kudos. Keep posting them OP.
:fistbump2::stormwarningflag-sm

Last edited:
Pretty good stuff.

I wouldn't call it a miracle; inference that it wasn't earned. I'd call it Overcoming.

Production was good. Canned music was trite.

It was good not to see Fraulden or Dorito.

Last edited:
Advertisement
THIS is what should have been playing on Sports Sinner, Dyke and Dyke, and First Hate, instead of the biased garbage ESPN spewed out. Finebaum and all those other Miami hating, SEC hacks should ******* burn for hijacking the rightful narrative of this game.

Advertisement
If Larry Scott will stay, I think it would be the right thing to do to keep him on staff as TE coach and maybe assistant HC/recruiting coordinator depending on how the rest of the year goes. It's not like our TE's haven't been good...Njoku and Herndon look good. Walford was a beast!

THIS is what should have been playing on Sports Sinner, Dyke and Dyke, and First Hate, instead of the biased garbage ESPN spewed out. Finebaum and all those other Miami hating, SEC hacks should ****ing burn for hijacking the rightful narrative of this game.

only Alabama would get such treatment

Advertisement
Back