Canes All Access on youtube

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
the videos are up with the staff. interesting watching coach d. he kept saying "we got guys we want, athletic, long, aggressive" lol basically that they were better than what left.

Advertisement
the videos are up with the staff. interesting watching coach d. he kept saying "we got guys we want, athletic, long, aggressive" lol basically that they were better than what left.

Who really left on the D side? The Only one that mattered was VT. And he also left UL and UF better defensive teams...

No more AJ Highsmith, Jimmy Gaines, Shayon Green excuses anymore. Everyone on defense next year was brought to Coral Gables by this coaching staff. Time to see what we've got.

No more AJ Highsmith, Jimmy Gaines, Shayon Green excuses anymore. Everyone on defense next year was brought to Coral Gables by this coaching staff. Time to see what we've got.

yeah and that was pretty much what he was saying.

carroll said "tray one gray is a stud but i might be losing him to RB"

We already know these guys are a lot better than who left. But can they help right away?

Advertisement
They certainly can't use personnel as an excuse in 2014. They finally have a squad that's all their guys with plenty of upper class players that now have two or three years in their system. If they fail this fall they cannot blame the roster. It would be time to look in the mirror. Hopefully they turn it around.

Sounds like they won't fit his scheme....****!

I think all you will see the true defense this year. its obvious the staff didnt believe in the guys we had. they played soft because they felt like we were slow and weak. i see alot of hard hitting this year. starting with beating Louisville *** for that *** kicking they gave us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm gonna sacrifice a baby kitten everyday in hopes that we'll ditch our 2-gapping ways.

Coach d my man!!!! Can wait to see what he has in store for the defense feels good to have the ncaa handcuffs finally off!!!

Advertisement
i think figs, carter, burns, grace, aqm, and kamalu will all make a jump this year.

Advertisement
Back