Canes add Arizona safety Isaiah Taylor as PWO

Advertisement
PWO is fine. I'm curious is Cristobal a walk on as well? Has that been confirmed yet
Tom Cruise Hide GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
PWO is fine. I'm curious is Cristobal a walk on as well? Has that been confirmed yet

How about you search Brooklyn Dee's responses and stop asking people for "confirmation" of something that has been confirmed, over and over and over again, for the past 6 months?

It's nothing personal, I'm not mad at you, I'm just tired of this question/myth, and I don't understand why people can't accept what others have said without getting a **** wax-sealed notarized letter from the Registrar's office as "confirmation".

And I'm sorry if this problem wasn't created by you, and you're just the most recent person to stray into the line of fire, but we've had way too many people who have equated Lou's last name, a Dennis Smith announcement, a registration with UM, and a bowl game start with some sort of massive nepotism scandal that has stolen scholarships from dozens of deserving high school and Portal recruits.

I heard he got his **** pushed in against the mighty Rutgers and no one actually cares that much about the roster spot…

Other than maybe throwing it people’s faces that said him having a roster spot last offseason wasn’t going to be an issue…

👀

Getting a preferred walk on is better than getting Terry Roberts pulling an Abe Simpson…
Slam Dunk Wow GIF by NBA

How about you search Brooklyn Dee's responses and stop asking people for "confirmation" of something that has been confirmed, over and over and over again, for the past 6 months?

It's nothing personal, I'm not mad at you, I'm just tired of this question/myth, and I don't understand why people can't accept what others have said without getting a **** wax-sealed notarized letter from the Registrar's office as "confirmation".

And I'm sorry if this problem wasn't created by you, and you're just the most recent person to stray into the line of fire, but we've had way too many people who have equated Lou's last name, a Dennis Smith announcement, a registration with UM, and a bowl game start with some sort of massive nepotism scandal that has stolen scholarships from dozens of deserving high school and Portal recruits.

So, PWO??

I'd think a lot of people who are still curious about roster spots and where miami is at in getting close to that 85 number while still adding key spots in the portal...

Graduation. Medical retirements. April portal window.

This isn't the NFL. Guys are not cut and prevented from ever setting foot on campus again.

They are UM students earning UM degrees, and when they are done, they will move on with their lives.

We will get to 85. But taking more than the "normal" 25 HS/JuCo signees will, on a mathematical basis, limit the numbers you can sign from the Portal.

Without comparable, large Portal losses, these are the schools you would expect to sign fewer guys out of the Portal.

1705006439024.png

Advertisement
So, PWO??

This is nothing personal.

Does anyone know what the P stands for?

Lou doesn't need any preference if an athletic scholarship becomes available. He doesn't need an athletic scholarship.

He's on the roster. He's not on athletic scholarship. PWO has never really applied to him.

Carlos Huerta was never on athletic scholarship. Didn't need one. Nobody ever called him a PWO.

1705006545563.png

Advertisement
Miami added former Arizona safety Isaiah Taylor as a preferred walk-on today, he announced.

The son of Canes assistant coach and NFL Hall of Famer Jason Taylor is originally a product of St. Thomas Aquinas (2021 class) and was a three-star recruit. At Arizona, he recorded 56 career tackles and an interception. Taylor played in four games his freshman season before redshirting – he will come to Miami as a redshirt junior with two years of eligibility.

The Canes have also added Vanderbilt’s Savion Riley to the DB room through the transfer portal this offseason, and more are expected as Miami looks to replace both Kam Kinchens and James Williams at safety.

Taylor is listed at 5-11, 200 pounds.
Can you bold/italic/font size the PWO part so we dont have porsters for the next 2 years *****ing about him taking up a scholarship.

Advertisement
Back