Canes add Arizona safety Isaiah Taylor as PWO

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Miami added former Arizona safety Isaiah Taylor as a preferred walk-on today, he announced.

The son of Canes assistant coach and NFL Hall of Famer Jason Taylor is originally a product of St. Thomas Aquinas (2021 class) and was a three-star recruit. At Arizona, he recorded 56 career tackles and an interception. Taylor played in four games his freshman season before redshirting – he will come to Miami as a redshirt junior with two years of eligibility.

The Canes have also added...

Continue reading...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dad works for UM so you know the deal
Continue Season 9 GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Advertisement
No, no, no, I saw an announcement, and that MUST mean he will be taking up a scholarship like Lou Cristobal is!!!

;)
I think they announced he was a PWO early this time to prevent you from having an aneurysm. Say what you will about Mario but he’s a man of the people

I heard Lou was taking up two scholarships and has 8 more years of eligibility

I heard he got his **** pushed in against the mighty Rutgers and no one actually cares that much about the roster spot…

Other than maybe throwing it in people’s faces that said him having a roster spot last offseason wasn’t going to be an issue…

👀

Getting a preferred walk on is better than getting Terry Roberts pulling an Abe Simpson…

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back