Canes #6 in coaches poll

Advertisement
Why oh why baylor? The one team they played with any pulse at all kansas state they almost lost.

Kansas state barely has a pulse.

baylor plays #12 Oklahoma, #9 Texas Tech, and #13 Oklahoma State starting November 7th. They will finish with 2 losses.

Beat FSU and doesn't matter who's above us

also kind of a dumb question, but ap poll is the one that appears on games right?

like if we were ranked 5th in the ap poll, and 6th in the coaches poll. we would be considered 5th in the nation to most outlets right?

Advertisement
I can admit I was wrong. I was adamant that neither Baylor nor mizzou would jump us. It never happens like that. But I forgot we are the U.

Lets t's see how AP shakes out. But I'll eat crow til Baylor inevitably loses.

I was going to say the same thing 407Cane. Their schedule is about to change for the worse for them. I wouldn't stress Baylor till they get through the next few weeks. Not worried just keep winning ugly or pretty a W at the end of the day is all that matters.

AP is what would appear normally but since the BCS rankings come out tonight I am pretty sure they will be going with those from hear on out.

Advertisement
They've destroyed every team thus far. Uf has 3 losses (**** yeah!) so our win against them ain't so great. GA tech has 3 losses as well and we know unc woes.

Miami continues to do what we do we be fine. Go Canes!

Advertisement
Miami is No. 7 in the AP Top 25, up three spots. Jumped by Mizzou and Baylor. Highest rank for UM since No. 3 on 11/13/05.
12:29pm - 20 Oct 13

Ridiculous that we got jumped by Mizzou. **** the media

I can admit I was wrong. I was adamant that neither Baylor nor mizzou would jump us. It never happens like that. But I forgot we are the U.

Lets t's see how AP shakes out. But I'll eat crow til Baylor inevitably loses.

right there with you but it is clear now that this years poll does not make any sense. 2 loss A&M above a 1 loss Auburn team that just beat them? VT at 19?? VT has the same resume that A&M had that had them at 7. We were less regarded in the coach's poll so I am still interested to see where we are in the AP when it comes out in a few minutes

Advertisement
Baylors offense is elite and their D is improved to the mediocre level. I love the Canes, but objectively speaking, Baylor deserved the jump the way they crushed a conference opponent yesterday. They would shred our D the way they looked against NC.

I like this. Golden's a practical guy. He'll say all the "right things" in the media, but note that style points directly affect his team and adjust accordingly.

Advertisement
Back