Canes #16 in Steele's top 25.

Phil has been declining for a while. Oregon at 20 might be the nail in the coffin. We’ll revisit this in January but I’m fairly certain you won’t find a single publication in the entire country that has them nearly that low.

Why would Oregon at 20 do that?
Cristobal is good for dropping a game or two he shouldn’t like he has every single year at Oregon

Advertisement
Why would Oregon at 20 do that?
Cristobal is good for dropping a game or two he shouldn’t like he has every single year at Oregon

Because the entire industry is laughing at him about it and have been for a couple years now with how bad his publication has become.

I don’t think many are saying Oregon is gonna win the chip this year, but just about everyone is higher on them than 20th. To be fair, Mario has had 2 real years there. One of them he won the conference and the Rose Bowl. Not exactly awful.

The usual suspects are at the top of his national contenders list, but there are certainly surprises that will ignite conversation. One perceived elite omitted from Steele's preseason Top 25 was Florida, the defending SEC East champions. Steele ranks the Gators at No. 27 to open the season and says a challenging schedule combined with heavy talent losses will cause Dan Mullen's team to go in the wrong direction this season.
Steele had the Gator at 13th last year.
They finished 13th.

Steele knows the Gator.
They will not finish the season ranked.
Take it to the bank.

Advertisement
Man Come out with the black cleats and I'm going to go double down On the upset....the underclassmen Step up on defense and upper on offense....DA U PULL OFF DA UPSET WE HAVE DA MORE PREPARED QB🙌🏿 CAT 5 IS GROWING IN DA GULF

Steele is drinking that Mack Brown bath water. UNC lost 4 of it's top 5 players on offense from a year ago. Sam Howell couldn't save them vs UVA and FSU with those 4 guys. How's he going to do it solo?

Advertisement
Steele is drinking that Mack Brown bath water. UNC lost 4 of it's top 5 players on offense from a year ago. Sam Howell couldn't save them vs UVA and FSU with those 4 guys. How's he going to do it solo?

He won't. The team will look more like the 2019 team, where Howell played good but they still lost 6 games.

If UNC doesn't beat Miami last year the way they did then nobody is talking about them. We're the reason for all the hype. My prediction is they finish 3rd in the Coastal behind UVA. They could very well lose their first game of the season, @ Va Tech on a Friday night.

Because the entire industry is laughing at him about it and have been for a couple years now with how bad his publication has become.

I don’t think many are saying Oregon is gonna win the chip this year, but just about everyone is higher on them than 20th. To be fair, Mario has had 2 real years there. One of them he won the conference and the Rose Bowl. Not exactly awful.

With a NFL QB that he didn't recruit

He still managed to botch games

Advertisement
Back