Canes #16 in Steele's top 25.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gators not a top 25 team? I will take it but most early predictions had them around 10.
The usual suspects are at the top of his national contenders list, but there are certainly surprises that will ignite conversation. One perceived elite omitted from Steele's preseason Top 25 was Florida, the defending SEC East champions. Steele ranks the Gators at No. 27 to open the season and says a challenging schedule combined with heavy talent losses will cause Dan Mullen's team to go in the wrong direction this season.

The usual suspects are at the top of his national contenders list, but there are certainly surprises that will ignite conversation. One perceived elite omitted from Steele's preseason Top 25 was Florida, the defending SEC East champions. Steele ranks the Gators at No. 27 to open the season and says a challenging schedule combined with heavy talent losses will cause Dan Mullen's team to go in the wrong direction this season.
In other words, the he knows the turds are the 💩 team they are. Mandy “Mariana Trench” Mullet had an off recruiting season. At one time recruits described her as “smashing!” Dan Mullet working on bringing his “shark fecker” boy back to seal the deal on his **** targets. Gayturds suck!!

I think PS is a relic. The game has passed him by.

Anyone can figure out returning starters (should be returning production), TO margin/regression, etc.

That said, he does his homework and speaks to all the coaches. He has a grip on the rosters, more so than unconnected guys that use star rankings.

There’s better out there(esp w/ analytics), but Phil is a pioneer and HOF’er, and, to his credit, I think #16 pre-szn is about right.

Advertisement
Oregon coming in at #20 in year 5?
Frustrated World Cup GIF

Advertisement
Nope.

I really am amazed at how soft the biggest tough guy screamers are on here.

Love ya Go Canes

But fans screaming on fan sites...isn't going to get it done on the field.

Most of our fans realize that we'll face some serious obstacles playing Bama game#1 ......from our coaches on down to every player on every squad.

We're ALL optimistic...ALL...but we're also realistic ..and we're ALL hoping that EVERY coach down to EVERY player come-in, prepared, motivated and ready to play

Love ya Go Canes

But fans screaming on fan sites...isn't going to get it done on the field.

Most of our fans realize that we'll face some serious obstacles playing Bama game#1 ......from our coaches on down to every player on every squad.

We're ALL optimistic...ALL...but we're also realistic ..and we're ALL hoping that EVERY coach down to EVERY player come-in, prepared, motivated and ready to play
ALL? Bull****. Or about 50% of the board is trolling. Which can’t be true since that wouldn’t be allowed in a high class establishment like this.

Advertisement
ALL? Bull****. Or about 50% of the board is trolling. Which can’t be true since that wouldn’t be allowed in a high class establishment like this.

I can only speak for Cane fans so YES ALL of us are HOPING WE WIN, or we wouldn't be fans....speaking for myself whether or not ALL BELIEVE WE WILL WIN is a different story.

Really that's all you can expect

As for the trolls *** em

Last edited:
From Steele's Lips to Gods ears...

Advertisement
Back