Canes 13 1/2 pt underdog at Lville tonight

Advertisement
Second year in a row the head coach's outright negligence in roster construction has forced us to effectively punt on the season. I don't think that should be allowed.

I agree and if Coach L does not add two freshman bigs and have 13 players for next season then next season should be his last.
Especially if they don't win the ACC and win a few games in the NCAA tournament.

Advertisement
I agree and if Coach L does not add two freshman bigs and have 13 players for next season then next season should be his last.
Especially if they don't win the ACC and win a few games in the NCAA tournament.

Agreed, though I'll settle for 13 scholarship players at the start of the year and a tourney birth. Jim's officially burned through any and all goodwill he may have accumulated.

Also, while next year's team looks good on paper, the year after that looks downright awful. That can't be ignored.

Advertisement
With Stone now hurt, plus Gak, Miller is going to play, Walker is not very good at this point
Walker needs to play period! He is the future and Miller is not. How do you expect to deliver Walker when he barely plays? Our conference record is goin to be an absolute joke so you might as well play Walker so he can develop for next season. Miller should be playing 10 minutes per game max for the rest of the season!

Coach L will coach out his contract, I am pretty confident of that
If we continue to lose and he gets to coach out his contract, then it is proof that this university does not care about basketball. Coach L is mailing it in and his coaching staff is an absolute joke. The freshmen this season have not developed at all and our offense is a joke. Just pick and role on every possession, no real offensive flow. Real lack of good coaching is very evident.

Agreed, though I'll settle for 13 scholarship players at the start of the year and a tourney birth. Jim's officially burned through any and all goodwill he may have accumulated.

Also, while next year's team looks good on paper, the year after that looks downright awful. That can't be ignored.

As long as Miami signs two more freshman bigs in the 2020 recruiting class and Gak is not the only big on the roster for the 2021-22 season then Miami could be really good that season with the right 5 freshman.
I posted some information about that in the 2021 recruiting thread.

If we continue to lose and he gets to coach out his contract, then it is proof that this university does not care about basketball. Coach L is mailing it in and his coaching staff is an absolute joke. The freshmen this season have not developed at all and our offense is a joke. Just pick and role on every possession, no real offensive flow. Real lack of good coaching is very evident.

At this point, a pick and roll every possession would be an improvement. Right now they just walk down the floor, dribble out the shot clock, and heave a step back jumper.

Advertisement
He isnt mailing it in, That's ridiculous, Gotta love these message boards

Advertisement
General Manager L or Roster Management Coordinator L has failed Coach L miserably for 6 years in a row.

13 scholarship players are needed.

With 5 projected seniors next season with 1 redshirt junior returning for a second consecutive season ending knee surgery, 3 sophomores and 2 incoming freshman, Miami needs the last two scholarships to be used on freshman bigs for long term roster success.

Didn't even know there was a game tonight. At least baseball starts soon. Anybody still arguing this is an NCAAT team? Shame on L for trying to sell Rodney Miller as some phenom coming off his redshirt. He has been around long enough to know talent (and lack thereof).

Shame on L for trying to sell Rodney Miller as some phenom coming off his redshirt. He has been around long enough to know talent (and lack thereof).

He is awful. He changes the game for the other team.

1. Our boys are coming back (slowly), but cutting the lead. Sam gets his 4th foul.

2. Rodney come back in. With 6:46 left and down 5, someone fouls Rodney for a 1 and 1. Of course Rodney misses the FT.

3. Still down 5 with, with 3:47 left. Rodney makes an atrocious and weak foul for the and 1. UL brings the lead to 8. The game is out of reach at this point.

Advertisement
Back