Canes @ #1 Tarheels *Prepare your ***** baseball thread

Salcines in. Hold on to your butts.

71.gif

Advertisement
Lulz. Popped up a sac bunt attempt, right into a double play.

We give away outs like a Kardashian gives away STDs.

Bottom 9. 4-1 Canes.

Advertisement
It's hard to explain our ownership of UNC over the last 3 or 4 years while they've been one of the better programs in baseball over that time. I think we've now won 11 of the last 12 or something along those lines.

Advertisement
Why even root for UM if you're going to be unhappy when we win especially against the #1 team in the country DandyCane?

We took chances all night. I'll gladly accept errors born out of aggression.

Runner on 3rd, chances he's thrown out on that play are probably 65% or so. Chances of us getting a hit or error there are probably similar percentages, so I'm ok with forcing them to make a play and they did. Hat tip.

Picked off trying to be aggressive on the bases...probably don't want that, but again it was at least aggressive.

Double play on bunt is on the hitter...runner has to cheat to make sure they can make 2B. Your one job as the hitter is to get it down.

Pitched our butts off tonight...fought hard. Remember we were on the ROAD as well.

Proud Canes fan today...very proud Canes fan.

Yeah I'm okay with sending the runner from third. Bottom of the line-up with two outs (including the pop up). Make them make a play. Credit to them they did.

Neither here nor there but the runner was actually safe. If you watch the replay he tags him with the glove while he was holding the ball in his other hand. Ump couldn't see it from his position though.

Advertisement
Why even root for UM if you're going to be unhappy when we win especially against the #1 team in the country DandyCane?

Love the win, but the season is already written: an error filled regional appearence with poor relief pitching leading to an early exit.

Morris needs to go.

Advertisement
Some teams just have other teams' number, and we dominate UNC in baseball despite them having a much better program for years.

Advertisement
Back