2024 Canemang - 46 yo White Dude

Advertisement
I don’t mind saying I have no clue what’s going on here.
Well, @Canemang is going on an OV 6/18 - 6/20. At 46 years old, the odds are that he is not the invitee of the OV but possibly accompanying said invitee.

I look forward to Mang drinking the Kool-Aid and returning to CIS as the top Slurper in Charge (SiC) for the 2024 recruiting class.

Well, @Canemang is going on an OV 6/18 - 6/20. At 46 years old, the odds are that he is not the invitee of the OV but possibly accompanying said invitee.

I look forward to Mang drinking the Kool-Aid and returning to CIS as the top Slurper in Charge (SiC) for the 2024 recruiting class.

OK no I got that part, I just, and I’m not trying to be a wet blanket here, don’t get the humor. I don’t mean this as a slight towards canemang, he’s a good poster, but don’t get it. That’s OK though, they pay people millions of dollars to do stand-up comedy on HBO, and half the time I don’t think they’re funny.

OP got most of the info correct. Mario's found an NCAA loophole - gonna shock the world.

recruit.jpg

Advertisement

Someone let Scott Patchan know he continues to inspire long after he left

Advertisement
OK no I got that part, I just, and I’m not trying to be a wet blanket here, don’t get the humor. I don’t mean this as a slight towards canemang, he’s a good poster, but don’t get it. That’s OK though, they pay people millions of dollars to do stand-up comedy on HBO, and half the time I don’t think they’re funny.
Talking about stand up on HBO is a sure fire way to age yourself brother 😂

And yes I totally agree for the record

Advertisement
View attachment 238955
If we talking 46 year olds…. When are going to offer this man ? He a 3 star DT that has a AARP NIL deal on the table with the gators !

You don’t even have to say anything. Just post this picture and I laugh and laugh and laugh.

By the way, whatever happened to the recruit, I mean the actual recruit, his son.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back