CaneHunt ’14: DT UPDATE | Anthony Moten

TexCane

Sophomore
CaneHunt ’14: DT UPDATE | Anthony Moten

3/5/13: Late last week, FightOn247 ran an article on Anthony Moten. In the article, Anthony said he has no favorites at this time, that everyone is even. However, he also stated in the same article that if he had to pick a school that’s standing out, it would be the University of South Carolina.

It’s a long way to NSD.

READ MORE: http://usc.247sports.com/Article/Anthony-Moten-is-Considering-an-Official-Visit-to-USC-119069

Tex

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only real must get DT in this class is Clark. Not all that impressed with Moten's tape if I'm being honest. Hopefully we can Valentine to visit at some point also.

Only real must get DT in this class is Clark. Not all that impressed with Moten's tape if I'm being honest. Hopefully we can Valentine to visit at some point also.

We need to get 2-3 high school studs and 1-2 JUCO guys at the position. Moten is important.

Signing day is 11 months away. I don't see how he is 'playing' people already.

Advertisement
Anthony Moten ‏@anthony_moten95
Plz no interviews tonight to tired
---
jelani hamilton ‏@jelanibeast_99
@anthony_moten95 bra shut up
---
@jelanibeast_99 haha you mad cuz nobody cares [about] jelani anymore
---
@anthony_moten95 not at all I'm just worried that your letting all this get to your head

FAIL if staff strikes out on this kid also and can't get a better prospect. . Bryant, Bostwick, and Brooks......

Keith Bryant.

Based off what?

Jelani Hamilton called him out on twitter telling him he's enjoying the attention too much. Keif 2.0 folks idc what school he goes to

Based off of that^

And circumstantial evidence re: telling a USCe interviewer that everyone is even but USCe stands out the most. He's playin people.

I saw the tweet it was because he tweeted "please no more interviews" and he thought jelani was playing after so it's like a big brother thing looking out for him and they were teammates so if he is a diva the staff will know and if not then this isnt a big deal.

Not that it means anything, but it's been impossible to get him on the phone the last month.

Advertisement
Anyone know if he's close to jelani...hopefully bosa doesn't lure him to urban liar

Advertisement
Plz no interviews tonight to tired
---
@anthony_moten95 bra shut up
---
@jelanibeast_99 haha you mad cuz nobody cares [about] jelani anymore
---
@anthony_moten95 not at all I'm just worried that your letting all this get to your head

Smmfh

Advertisement
Back