***CaneCard Depository***

weownfsu

Move to FCS
The CIS inhabitants have decided that you aren't a real fan if you root for losses. I need all fake cane fans to immediately enter this thread and turn over their CaneCards.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
newstudentID.JPG

Advertisement
I'll turn in my Cane card when the Golden girls turn in their Golden girl card.

The CIS inhabitants have decided that you aren't a real fan if you root for losses. I need all fake cane fans to immediately enter this thread and turn over their CaneCards.

Thanks in advance.

Take it to Facebook Sally

People don't agree w/ you in rooting for Cane losses, so you proceeds to create stupid "come tell me I'm not alone, bro" thread. Somebody should hcall their mommy if they need moral support.

I'll turn in my Cane Card only when it's proven that it can stay turned in.

Advertisement
U turn in your dam cane card. Number one priority is to get el dumbo away from this program. Period. ***** your meaning less 6 win seasons. I have had my fill with that $h!t!

Advertisement
Well, I care more about the future of the program than a season under a ****** corch.

I'd gladly lose this year to renew the spring of hope.

it would be better for everyone if the trolls/those wishing that we lose simply go elsewhere.

Advertisement
it would be better for everyone if the trolls/those wishing that we lose simply go elsewhere.

It would be even better if the Don Bailey Jr/ Joe Z/ superfan/ pom pom cheerleader squad would go root for FIU and take their tolerance for mediocrity and acceptance of lowered expectations with them.

Lol @ thinking ur making waves *****ing on CiS...

***** this staff i loved the canes before and ima live em after

The end

Thanks in advance.

Too much time on your hands. Go find some traffic to play in.

Advertisement
Back