Cane Thomas on 247

-Thomas is sharpening his skills this week at the Dade vs. Florida practices even though he is not participating in the game.
-Says “Coach Ice Harris told me that I can come in and practice all week and go up to Under Armour the next week,” “I want to work hard. I don’t want to be just sitting at home and chillin. Now I am just coming in and getting that feeling of playing football. I will be ready to go once I get up there.”
-Thomas is excited to compete against some of the top talent in the country at Under Armour.
-Says “I am looking forward to just playing with some great players from around the country,” “It is going to be some top players out there. I am going in there to work. I am not going to take anything for granted. I am one of the top guys coming from Miami-Dade, so I want to go up there and perform for Booker T. Washington and perform for Miami-Dade County.”
-Florida State, Alabama, and LSU are still showing him attention, but Thomas maintains he is a firm commit to UM.
-says “I am totally solid to Miami,” “Nobody can really sway me from Miami.” :neonu:
-Thomas took his official visit to Miami on December 13th
-Says “They just made it about how they need me and how I should get ready to play right away,” Thomas said. “They have a spot for me and all I need to do is come in and work and earn a spot.”
-says he won’t really focus on recruiting any of the other All-Americans during Under Armour week.
-Says “I don’t really do that,” “I don’t really get into peoples heads about where they should go to school. I just want to show that I can work hard and that I am going to take care of my business on the next level.”
-Cristobal visited Thomas in early December. Tide hope to bring him in on an official visit in January.
Says “He just told me how Alabama can change your life,”
-has great respect for the Alabama program.
- says “They are the top program in college football,” Thomas said.

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/DE-Chad-Thomas-Ready-For-Under-Armour-167777

Advertisement
No respect for cristobol that traitor. Some of these miami guys don't realize they are only hired to bird dog south Florida recruits, not for their football coaching ability.

Last edited:
-Thomas is sharpening his skills this week at the Dade vs. Florida practices even though he is not participating in the game.
-Says “Coach Ice Harris told me that I can come in and practice all week and go up to Under Armour the next week,” “I want to work hard. I don’t want to be just sitting at home and chillin. Now I am just coming in and getting that feeling of playing football. I will be ready to go once I get up there.”
-Thomas is excited to compete against some of the top talent in the country at Under Armour.
-Says “I am looking forward to just playing with some great players from around the country,” “It is going to be some top players out there. I am going in there to work. I am not going to take anything for granted. I am one of the top guys coming from Miami-Dade, so I want to go up there and perform for Booker T. Washington and perform for Miami-Dade County.”
-Florida State, Alabama, and LSU are still showing him attention, but Thomas maintains he is a firm commit to UM.
-says “I am totally solid to Miami,” “Nobody can really sway me from Miami.” :neonu:
-Thomas took his official visit to Miami on December 13th
-Says “They just made it about how they need me and how I should get ready to play right away,” Thomas said. “They have a spot for me and all I need to do is come in and work and earn a spot.”
-says he won’t really focus on recruiting any of the other All-Americans during Under Armour week.
-Says “I don’t really do that,” “I don’t really get into peoples heads about where they should go to school. I just want to show that I can work hard and that I am going to take care of my business on the next level.”
-Cristobal visited Thomas in early December. Tide hope to bring him in on an official visit in January.
Says “He just told me how Alabama can change your life,”

-has great respect for the Alabama program.
- says “They are the top program in college football,” Thomas said.

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/DE-Chad-Thomas-Ready-For-Under-Armour-167777

SHM at Benedict Cristobal.

this kid is more of an adult and a Cane than some of us here lol

I mean
"Nobody can really sway me from Miami.”

at the same time trying not to be a dbag and talk smack to a program
"has great respect for the Alabama program."

very excited!

Advertisement
This kid is a true leader and doesn't *** around.. He's a 5 star and the best player on defense in SFL but people continue to ***** about Cook and other guys who ain't here.. He's all business, and a hard worker you will see this kid in the 1st round of the draft in 3 years.. Best commitment Golden has picked up since he got the job imo.

Yeah bama can change your life...you can be cattle in the eyes of their athletic administrators and left for dead as soon as something wrong happens (injury etc etc)
Cristobal never went to Miami as far as I'm concerned. . I see dan sileo as a cane more than that flake

I expect this kid to make major headlines during that UA game/practices.

We have quite a few guys that are going to create buzz for this program during practices, but Chad is going to push for defensive MVP in that game IMO.

Not happy that Mario left but come on he works for Bama not Miami . He is just doing his job recruiting the kid

Advertisement
He's a good man, that Chad Thomas.

He can rot in ****, that Mario Cristobal.

Advertisement
I dont like Mario and never want to see him again, but what do you expect him to do, tell recruits that Miami is the best but to please look at Alabama?!? He is doing his job, as long as he doesnt diss us.

Yea, Mario should be loyal to The U! Kinda like our fans are loyal to it's coaches. He's not badmouthing us, he is doing his job and learning from the best in college football.

Thomas seems all business. Jerome Brown part 2!

Advertisement
Not happy that Mario left but come on he works for Bama not Miami . He is just doing his job recruiting the kid

Isn't that the problem?? Leaving here the way he did and then attempting to undermine us every chance he gets!
So is he supposed to not do his job ?

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying what he did was screwed up and therefore everything after is tainted especially when he come back here to poach our players

Last edited:
The UM music department, especially its jazz department is world class with a history, staff and facilities very few universities can compare to.....Thomas is a Cane for that reason alone.

Advertisement
Back