Cane Dynasty's Thread Got Zapped By the Russians

MotoSniper

Palo Verde All-American
What gives!? I just started to read that epic thread in the making and...POOF!!!....GONE!!!

Advertisement
hqdefault.jpg

Advertisement
Don't let this distract you from the the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, Bubba "Spare Tire" Dixon.

Advertisement
******* tired of Romanov zapping these threads. There’s no national secrets here ya ***** ! It’s already bad enough that Chi-Ming visits bi-monthly trying to steal our socials.

Last edited:
Don't let this distract you from the the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, Bubba "Spare Tire" Dixon.

I never get tired of those re-runs. Greatest show ever. Cutting edge all the time. In one, somebody mistook the neighbor Marci for Bruce Jenner—now how did they know about that so far ahead of time.

Advertisement

Darkhorse candidate for Post of the Year.

I remember it well. Meant to go to the game, but stayed home, watched the ESPN3 stream on my smartphone.

Advertisement
"We're the Boss....We're the Boss....We're the Boss....We're the Boss."

As for Al Bundy, he gave me inspiration on how to pay the bills.

Last edited:
Married with children. My Lord what an amazing show and **** of a run. Didn't it go 13 yrs or so.? I don't think I ever missed an episode and laughed my *** off every one. Classic! Reruns every morning start my day in the right frame of mind.
Marci Jenner lol

"We're the Boss....We're the Boss....We're the Boss....We're the Boss."

As for Al Bundy, he gave me inspiration on how to pay the bills.

I'll never forgive my Steelers for cutting what should've been a player you build a franchise around.

Screenshot_20180811-100130_Twitter.jpg

Advertisement
Back