Candy Canes

Cannot rationalize with fans who refuse to do two things: pull the pacifier that is AG's **** out of their mouths and remove the blindfold that is Dorito's nut sac away from their eyes.

Maybe at the end of the season we will see more excuses as to why we failed to win the coastal.........again.

Advertisement
Will TheClownShow follow Al to whatever ****ty Northeast school he ends up at after he gets shltcanned?

Nothing worse than these "football chick" fans.

As one of the few people here that actually went to Miami, I'm pretty sure I'll stick with my university.

Continue to bring the peasantry, 16,000 posts on a message board. There isn't a word to quantify your life's worthlessness.

I went to Miami. For two degrees. And this coaching staff and administration is a goddam abomination.

Same. Gotta love the troglodytes who think all alumni praise mediocrity.

Nebraska Last 16 Road Games Against Ranked Teams

@Iowa State 36-14 L
@Kansas State 49-13 L
@Texas 31-7 L
@Oklahoma 30-3 L
@Oklahoma 21-7 L
@USC 28-10 L
@Texas 28-25 L
@Kansas 76-39 L
@Missou 41-6 L
@Texas Tech 37-31 OT L
@Oklahoma 62-28 L
@VT 16-15 L
@Mizzou 27-12 W
@Wisconsin - 41-7 L
@Michigan - 45-17 L
@Ohio State - 63-38 L

But yeah, just Miami struggles on the road against good teams.

Yep.

The Clown Shoe logic: Nebraska has been **** for several years. Therefore, it's ok for Miami to be ****.

Or that ESPN likes to cherry pick stats to **** on us.

But yeah look up, thats the point flying over your head.

Go ahead and cherry pick a stat that makes Golden look like a world beater, we'll wait.

@Iowa State 36-14 L
@Kansas State 49-13 L
@Texas 31-7 L
@Oklahoma 30-3 L
@Oklahoma 21-7 L
@USC 28-10 L
@Texas 28-25 L
@Kansas 76-39 L
@Missou 41-6 L
@Texas Tech 37-31 OT L
@Oklahoma 62-28 L
@VT 16-15 L
@Mizzou 27-12 W
@Wisconsin - 41-7 L
@Michigan - 45-17 L
@Ohio State - 63-38 L

Yep.

The Clown Shoe logic: Nebraska has been **** for several years. Therefore, it's ok for Miami to be ****.

Go ahead and cherry pick a stat that makes Golden look like a world beater, we'll wait.

This stat will only prove how poorly coached and unmotivated this team is after they get run out of the stadium tonight.

I've seen Desmond Howard on campus like 5 different times since I've been at UM. He sometimes parks his bike at the Rat and walks on campus. Also pretty sure he has a membership at the wellness center. He lives in Miami.

But you're right, ESPN just hates us, and they're just being mean, and we're actually awesome, and Goldens great.

Advertisement
I've seen Desmond Howard on campus like 5 different times since I've been at UM. He sometimes parks his bike at the Rat and walks on campus. Also pretty sure he has a membership at the wellness center. He lives in Miami.

But you're right, ESPN just hates us, and they're just being mean, and we're actually awesome, and Goldens great.

How about you beat a ranked team on the road MORE than just once every 5 years. After that then you can complain about getting respect. It is amazing how many fans and coaching staff members are satisfied with mediocracy.

Miami was 8-3 on the road against ranked teams from 2000-2005. But lets not compare to that, lets compare to a Nebraska program that hasn't done **** in the past 10 years either.

@Iowa State 36-14 L
@Kansas State 49-13 L
@Texas 31-7 L
@Oklahoma 30-3 L
@Oklahoma 21-7 L
@USC 28-10 L
@Texas 28-25 L
@Kansas 76-39 L
@Missou 41-6 L
@Texas Tech 37-31 OT L
@Oklahoma 62-28 L
@VT 16-15 L
@Mizzou 27-12 W
@Wisconsin - 41-7 L
@Michigan - 45-17 L
@Ohio State - 63-38 L

Yep.

graph-going-up-300x2991.jpg

Here's your stat, lol!

I am an alum too. I am also in medical school. I think this qualifies me as pretty smart. I think Golden and this entire coaching staff sucks. We have a bunch of recruiters and not a single coach. **** Golden right in his *****!

Point it out and you're moping. Lmao. The entire game day team are mopes. You know what's messed up? We are still here hoping to win tonight despite the fact we are more likely to no only lose but get walloped.....again.

The "fans" who call other fans "mopes" at this point have zero legitimacy. I honestly don't even know who the **** TheCaneShow is. Just another irrelevant poster trying to make a name.

You have 10,000 posts on a message board. No one cares about you. Your message board relevancy means nothing in your completely insignificant life.

But whine on.
LMAO... clownshow you ******* hypocrite! You re-neggered ***** talking about other people on this board. You can't take getting negged you ******* tard.

Last edited:
Advertisement

@Iowa State 36-14 L
@Kansas State 49-13 L
@Texas 31-7 L
@Oklahoma 30-3 L
@Oklahoma 21-7 L
@USC 28-10 L
@Texas 28-25 L
@Kansas 76-39 L
@Missou 41-6 L
@Texas Tech 37-31 OT L
@Oklahoma 62-28 L
@VT 16-15 L
@Mizzou 27-12 W
@Wisconsin - 41-7 L
@Michigan - 45-17 L
@Ohio State - 63-38 L

Yep.

Good thing we're playing Nebraska in ****ING NEBRASKA then

The point went so far over your head I think the FAA scrambled fighters.

No it didn't. You're trying to say that NU sucks on the road too, which in your warped mind means it's ok for us to suck on the road. Everyone else is slapping you into place by pointing out, that A. Who cares about other teams or B. That's going to make it even more embarrassing when that bad team (NU) beats us tonight.

Or it means that teams generally struggle against good teams on the road.

But grab some binoculars and find the point somewhere over the atlantic.

Teams competing for national championships aren't utterly useless on the road like UM and Nebraska. So again, you're not making any point whatsoever. The goal at UM isn't to be like Nebraska, it's to be a top 5 team that competes for the championship almost every year. If you want to pull up the road W/L of teams like Alabama, FSU, and Oregon over the past few years, please do so. If those teams lose every time they play a ranked team on the road, then maybe you'd have a point, but we know that isn't the case.

That isn't cherry picking a stat. It's not like UM has been really good and ESPN pulled that stat out of their *** just to make us look bad. It's in line with all the other stats you can find under the Golden era--any time we play a team with a pulse, we tend to lose.

Oh, and by the way, I'm also a Miami alum. The "fans" who are alums of the school and make excuses for the mediocrity are ******* disgusting losers. Thank god for the people who grew up loving UM and know what the football team should be, even if they didn't go to the school.

Last edited:

@Iowa State 36-14 L
@Kansas State 49-13 L
@Texas 31-7 L
@Oklahoma 30-3 L
@Oklahoma 21-7 L
@USC 28-10 L
@Texas 28-25 L
@Kansas 76-39 L
@Missou 41-6 L
@Texas Tech 37-31 OT L
@Oklahoma 62-28 L
@VT 16-15 L
@Mizzou 27-12 W
@Wisconsin - 41-7 L
@Michigan - 45-17 L
@Ohio State - 63-38 L

Yep.

What those cornsuckers did is irrelevant.

we sucked versus ranked teams, unranked teams, and basically anyone with a pulse both home AND away.

we have been sucking. that's what the stats show, nay prove.

@Iowa State 36-14 L
@Kansas State 49-13 L
@Texas 31-7 L
@Oklahoma 30-3 L
@Oklahoma 21-7 L
@USC 28-10 L
@Texas 28-25 L
@Kansas 76-39 L
@Missou 41-6 L
@Texas Tech 37-31 OT L
@Oklahoma 62-28 L
@VT 16-15 L
@Mizzou 27-12 W
@Wisconsin - 41-7 L
@Michigan - 45-17 L
@Ohio State - 63-38 L

Yep.

Name the last team Golden beat on the road that finished with a winning record.

@Iowa State 36-14 L
@Kansas State 49-13 L
@Texas 31-7 L
@Oklahoma 30-3 L
@Oklahoma 21-7 L
@USC 28-10 L
@Texas 28-25 L
@Kansas 76-39 L
@Missou 41-6 L
@Texas Tech 37-31 OT L
@Oklahoma 62-28 L
@VT 16-15 L
@Mizzou 27-12 W
@Wisconsin - 41-7 L
@Michigan - 45-17 L
@Ohio State - 63-38 L

Yep.

North Carolina and Pitt, both road wins last year, both finished with winning records.

Anymore questions ****tard?

Last edited:
Advertisement

@Iowa State 36-14 L
@Kansas State 49-13 L
@Texas 31-7 L
@Oklahoma 30-3 L
@Oklahoma 21-7 L
@USC 28-10 L
@Texas 28-25 L
@Kansas 76-39 L
@Missou 41-6 L
@Texas Tech 37-31 OT L
@Oklahoma 62-28 L
@VT 16-15 L
@Mizzou 27-12 W
@Wisconsin - 41-7 L
@Michigan - 45-17 L
@Ohio State - 63-38 L

Yep.

North Carolina and Pitt, both road wins last year, both finished with winning records.

Both of them finished 6-6. And in a sane world would have never gone to ******* bowls. If that's what you're relying on to prove AlgoRlden is a competent coach, you're a fuvking ******. By the way, why'd you lie about Nebraska's road record against ranked teams?

@Iowa State 36-14 L
@Kansas State 49-13 L
@Texas 31-7 L
@Oklahoma 30-3 L
@Oklahoma 21-7 L
@USC 28-10 L
@Texas 28-25 L
@Kansas 76-39 L
@Missou 41-6 L
@Texas Tech 37-31 OT L
@Oklahoma 62-28 L
@VT 16-15 L
@Mizzou 27-12 W
@Wisconsin - 41-7 L
@Michigan - 45-17 L
@Ohio State - 63-38 L

Yep.

Both of them finished 6-6. And in a sane world would have never gone to ******* bowls. If that's what you're relying on to prove AlgoRlden is a competent coach, you're a fuvking ******. By the way, why'd you lie about Nebraska's road record against ranked teams?

The category should have been against ranked teams as well. Not teams playing .500 ball... clownshow one of the dumbest ***** on this board.

Advertisement

@Iowa State 36-14 L
@Kansas State 49-13 L
@Texas 31-7 L
@Oklahoma 30-3 L
@Oklahoma 21-7 L
@USC 28-10 L
@Texas 28-25 L
@Kansas 76-39 L
@Missou 41-6 L
@Texas Tech 37-31 OT L
@Oklahoma 62-28 L
@VT 16-15 L
@Mizzou 27-12 W
@Wisconsin - 41-7 L
@Michigan - 45-17 L
@Ohio State - 63-38 L

Yep.

Both of them finished 6-6. And in a sane world would have never gone to ****ing bowls. If that's what you're relying on to prove AlgoRlden is a competent coach, you're a fuvking ******. By the way, why'd you lie about Nebraska's road record against ranked teams?

They both finished their seasons 7-6. Sorry that you have to erase bowl games to fit your narrative.

And who lied about Nebraska, them the facts little boy.

@Iowa State 36-14 L
@Kansas State 49-13 L
@Texas 31-7 L
@Oklahoma 30-3 L
@Oklahoma 21-7 L
@USC 28-10 L
@Texas 28-25 L
@Kansas 76-39 L
@Missou 41-6 L
@Texas Tech 37-31 OT L
@Oklahoma 62-28 L
@VT 16-15 L
@Mizzou 27-12 W
@Wisconsin - 41-7 L
@Michigan - 45-17 L
@Ohio State - 63-38 L

Yep.

Both of them finished 6-6. And in a sane world would have never gone to ****ing bowls. If that's what you're relying on to prove AlgoRlden is a competent coach, you're a fuvking ******. By the way, why'd you lie about Nebraska's road record against ranked teams?

The category should have been against ranked teams as well. Not teams playing .500 ball... clownshow one of the dumbest ****s on this board.

Awwww, another bandwagon peasant is mad.

Make sure you clean my windshield next time you fill my tank up :)

And who lied about Nebraska, them the facts little boy.

you did? when you forgot to list Oklahoma State, Penn State, and others on your list of our road games against ranked opponents?

If you want to go by end of season rankings and include bowl games that would Arizona, Georgia, and Northwestern as well.

Advertisement
Back