Candy Canes

As one of the few people here that actually went to Miami, I'm pretty sure I'll stick with my university.

Continue to bring the peasantry, 16,000 posts on a message board. There isn't a word to quantify your life's worthlessness.

oh ok...so ur opinion and perspective matter more because you went to UM... get the fuc out of here wit that ****

It does. It really, really does.

Where do you sit with your season tickets?

Sec 421

You sit in the 400 level calling others peasants...interdasting

Anyway, you're drunk please go home sleep it off and come back tomorrow with a clear head.

Advertisement
Wait a second, is ESPN saying that a team that was lead by Randy Shannon, left in a dumpster fire and then completely left out to dry by the NCAA for nearly three years has struggled against good teams away from home?

Well I'll be a cats pajamas.

really tired of hearing the NCAA excuse. usc and penn state are two programs that got hit way harder than us and both teams had signature wins, recruited fairly well, and didn't use the NCAA as a reason for poor on the field performance. just the simple fact Al Golden mentioned that as an excuse for bad recruiting just makes be question his confidence in his own coaching ability. i want a coach with the mindset that he can coach up anyone and believes he can out coach other teams. not depend on recruiting top tier talent to help cover up coaching deficiencies. and you only have your players for fours-five years max. if they're still not picking up the playbook after 4 years than you may want to reevaluate your playbook, terminology, yada yada yada

Yes I'm sure it's been easy for Golden to take over Randy Shannon's dumper fire with no depth, no recruits and then with 3 years of being left in limbo by the NCAA.

Penn State took what, like 1 1/2 years of penalties and got their punishment immediately?

are you actually suggesting what golden did was more difficult than what obrian took over at penn state? You must be joking

Golden took over a team that didn't have a single recruit committed, a program left in shambles by Randy Shannon AND THEN had 3 years of limbo by the NCAA.

Penn State literally took punishment in about a week and got it all reinstated in under two years. It's not even close.

the penn state team lost several of their players and recruits following the sanctions. they actually had big wins with a team made up of walk-ons. you mean 3 years of not actually having a penalty. and in hindsight with the lack of evidence and NCAA effin it up, we shouldn't of even self-penalized. granted shannon did suck and put the program in a hole but not nearly as bad as having your school known as NAMBLA central. and the point you're missing is that in many games, our guys do not compete and our game plan is very questionable. no excuses for losing to maryland, boston college, virginia, and duke the way in which we did. no excuse for having out recruited every other team in our division for the past fives years but yet we still have nothing to show for it. seriously open your eyes. i wish we could win under golden and maybe tonight somehow we will but you can't deny theres questionable coaching at our program. is golden's plan just to recruit so well we win on depth of talent alone? bc that's a bs loser mentality.

really tired of hearing the NCAA excuse. usc and penn state are two programs that got hit way harder than us and both teams had signature wins, recruited fairly well, and didn't use the NCAA as a reason for poor on the field performance. just the simple fact Al Golden mentioned that as an excuse for bad recruiting just makes be question his confidence in his own coaching ability. i want a coach with the mindset that he can coach up anyone and believes he can out coach other teams. not depend on recruiting top tier talent to help cover up coaching deficiencies. and you only have your players for fours-five years max. if they're still not picking up the playbook after 4 years than you may want to reevaluate your playbook, terminology, yada yada yada

Yes I'm sure it's been easy for Golden to take over Randy Shannon's dumper fire with no depth, no recruits and then with 3 years of being left in limbo by the NCAA.

Penn State took what, like 1 1/2 years of penalties and got their punishment immediately?

are you actually suggesting what golden did was more difficult than what obrian took over at penn state? You must be joking

Golden took over a team that didn't have a single recruit committed, a program left in shambles by Randy Shannon AND THEN had 3 years of limbo by the NCAA.

Penn State literally took punishment in about a week and got it all reinstated in under two years. It's not even close.

And to Goldens credit he has recruited well despite all this. He HAS the players to win. But he ISN'T winning. Sorry, but cloud or not four years is enough time to turn the program around considering the talent he has at his disposal now. Temple fans warned us about this. Talks the talk, recruits well, and players even get better under him, but on gameday the rubber doesn't find the road.

Yep the writing was on the wall. The evidence was there and people chose to ignore it. And here we are ... again.

Arguing with these dudes giving Golden a pass is useless. They have no regard for facts. Just blind faith and wishful thinking. Let them have their lala land beliefs. It's like voting for the president. It's tough to accept when you're wrong

I love how all the "mopes" quickly resort to name calling and other juvenile attacks if someone doesn't agree with their agenda or opinion.

but the use of the term "mope" is not naming calling....Interesting how some AG supporters use flawed logic to explain the inadequacies of this coaching staff and then resort to pretentious tactics (i.e., "i went to miami") to elevate themselves and their opinions from us "mopes"

Lol wtf does I went to miami mean lol.

U sat at a desk and got a piece a paper that says u special, that **** doesn't mean u kno wtf u talkin bout when it comes to football. If u went to um or didn't if u love miami u love em period if u went or not.

Advertisement
I love how all the "mopes" quickly resort to name calling and other juvenile attacks if someone doesn't agree with their agenda or opinion.

Gotta love how the fan chicks like yourself start ****ing about a little name calling. I'd bet you are reporting every post uh... **** *** fan base.

maybe this "soft" personality trait is why some gravitate to supporting a soft coaching staff?

Arguing with these dudes giving Golden a pass is useless. They have no regard for facts. Just blind faith and wishful thinking. Let them have their lala land beliefs. It's like voting for the president. It's tough to accept when you're wrong

Even fkin dmoney has switched I can tell by his posts, he has to put on that faith Bs but when u start threads of this is why miami will always b able to win threads u kno wut side he's on. This the same **** that happened before randy was fired half the fan base was split up and then it got worse it was about two posters who still wanted randy n everyone wanted him gone. This is a repeat cycle he is a bad coach and won't be here in two years. I would be shocked if he still here.

Gotta love how the fan chicks like yourself start ****ing about a little name calling. I'd bet you are reporting every post uh... **** *** fan base.

maybe this "soft" personality trait is why some gravitate to supporting a soft coaching staff?

Howwwwwww?

This site got them AG police bruh it's frustrating, maybe tonight there eyes will be opened. Still rooting for that w though but we just suk regardless.

I didn't think it was possible but chickfan4 and clownshow are just as bad as klanmighty as porsters. Holy **** we have a pussified fan base.

Advertisement
They remind me of jaxcane who started a thread that read randy Shannon isn't going anywhere lol........good stuff. This might be his new name n ****.

Advertisement

Guess you are what we call a "slurper"? and is not the use of the term "mope" name calling?...Interesting how some AG supporters use flawed logic to explain the inadequacies of this coaching staff and then resort to pretentious tactics (i.e., "i went to miami") to elevate themselves and their opinions from us "mopes"

I see you don't fully grasp the use of quotation marks huh?

Guess you are what we call a "slurper"? and is not the use of the term "mope" name calling?...Interesting how some AG supporters use flawed logic to explain the inadequacies of this coaching staff and then resort to pretentious tactics (i.e., "i went to miami") to elevate themselves and their opinions from us "mopes"

let me see if I can get it this time...... "you" are a "******" **** "head"

"did" I get "it" this time "?"

Advertisement
So we not only have AG secret police on here...we also have the GSF (Grammar Security Force) and the ITIU (Internet Thug Identification Unit)...pussified beyond pussified

let me see if I can get it this time...... "you" are a "****in" **** "head"

"did" I get "it" this time "?"

No really, good try though. I assume that you're making a statement, not actually quoting someone else, but that's just a presumption on my part.

Oh no, the internet thugs are mad, LOL.

The only ones mad are you, chickfan4, and your bff clownshow. Other than that mopes are just bringing the facts and making the slurpers look like the typical dumbasses you are.

Carry on, we mad tho... LOL

Advertisement
Back