@Missou 41-6 L
@Texas Tech 37-31 OT L
@Oklahoma 62-28 L
@VT 16-15 L
@Mizzou 27-12 W
@Wisconsin - 41-7 L
@Michigan - 45-17 L
@Ohio State - 63-38 L

But yeah, just Miami struggles on the road against good teams.

Yep.

So nebsaka sucks to. Who cares. I mean come on. There is no arguing that stat.

the issue at hand is NOT whether Nebraska suck or not. This issue is that GOlden will drop the fuggin ball again to an inferior opponent. He will make an inferior opponent look like the fuggin super bowl champs....THAT is the issue and the only one that matters. Also how that fact influences the national perception of this program. we are a laughing stock. It like golden replaces one cloud with another. Hope he and the coordinators get a massive case od the shyts today. Just let the kids call their own game plan. We might see progress then.

Advertisement
Miami losing huge has become like a mathematical certainty. Like the theory of gravity. Or the overall increase of entropy in a closed system. If we were to win, the universe would break down, and we'd all get sucked into a black hole or something.

Advertisement
Nebraska Last 16 Road Games Against Ranked Teams

@Iowa State 36-14 L
@Kansas State 49-13 L
@Texas 31-7 L
@Oklahoma 30-3 L
@Oklahoma 21-7 L
@USC 28-10 L
@Texas 28-25 L
@Kansas 76-39 L
@Missou 41-6 L
@Texas Tech 37-31 OT L
@Oklahoma 62-28 L
@VT 16-15 L
@Mizzou 27-12 W
@Wisconsin - 41-7 L
@Michigan - 45-17 L
@Ohio State - 63-38 L

Yep.

The Clown Shoe logic: Nebraska has been **** for several years. Therefore, it's ok for Miami to be ****.

Point it out and you're moping. Lmao. The entire game day team are mopes. You know what's messed up? We are still here hoping to win tonight despite the fact we are more likely to no only lose but get walloped.....again.

The "fans" who call other fans "mopes" at this point have zero legitimacy. I honestly don't even know who the **** TheCaneShow is. Just another irrelevant poster trying to make a name.

fincane's new screename

@Iowa State 36-14 L
@Kansas State 49-13 L
@Texas 31-7 L
@Oklahoma 30-3 L
@Oklahoma 21-7 L
@USC 28-10 L
@Texas 28-25 L
@Kansas 76-39 L
@Missou 41-6 L
@Texas Tech 37-31 OT L
@Oklahoma 62-28 L
@VT 16-15 L
@Mizzou 27-12 W
@Wisconsin - 41-7 L
@Michigan - 45-17 L
@Ohio State - 63-38 L

Yep.

Good thing we're playing Nebraska in ******* NEBRASKA then

So we've never won an away game against a ranked opponent after three plus years with Golden...? Jesus ****, you'd think we'd at least accidentally stumble upon a win.

Advertisement
You guys realize not even Herbie of Desmond could give us any undeserved credit? They always find a way, especially with us. No one is mentioning the ****ing Cloud anymore other than our dumb **** coach and the blind fans that believe in him.

That **** hurt my feelings, i wanted 2 fight every1 on that set n die in the process so i wont have 2 watch us getting kod like we in the elevator wit ray rice.

I always thought Golden was a good recruiter but now I'm convinced he might be the greatest recruiter of all time. How he can still convince players to come and play under him despite the overwhelming amount of evidence that he sucks at his job is nothing short of miraculous.

It hurts 2 root for this team but I will tonight, we got clowns coaching. Im just dreamn its a perfect storm n somehow Butch finds his way home.

I know some guys think I'm an ******* for this but there's no ******* way I can root for the other team. If we play like we have for four years, the results will take care of itself. But I can't not root for us to win. I dunno how invested I will be in the game though. Louisville really ****ed me up.

Im still like, yo these nikkaz called us candy canes on nat tv wtf. If these kidsdont play mad they nvr will.

@Iowa State 36-14 L
@Kansas State 49-13 L
@Texas 31-7 L
@Oklahoma 30-3 L
@Oklahoma 21-7 L
@USC 28-10 L
@Texas 28-25 L
@Kansas 76-39 L
@Missou 41-6 L
@Texas Tech 37-31 OT L
@Oklahoma 62-28 L
@VT 16-15 L
@Mizzou 27-12 W
@Wisconsin - 41-7 L
@Michigan - 45-17 L
@Ohio State - 63-38 L

Yep.

The Clown Shoe logic: Nebraska has been **** for several years. Therefore, it's ok for Miami to be ****.

Or that ESPN likes to cherry pick stats to **** on us.

But yeah look up, thats the point flying over your head.

@Iowa State 36-14 L
@Kansas State 49-13 L
@Texas 31-7 L
@Oklahoma 30-3 L
@Oklahoma 21-7 L
@USC 28-10 L
@Texas 28-25 L
@Kansas 76-39 L
@Missou 41-6 L
@Texas Tech 37-31 OT L
@Oklahoma 62-28 L
@VT 16-15 L
@Mizzou 27-12 W
@Wisconsin - 41-7 L
@Michigan - 45-17 L
@Ohio State - 63-38 L

Yep.

Good thing we're playing Nebraska in ****ING NEBRASKA then

The point went so far over your head I think the FAA scrambled fighters.

Advertisement

@Iowa State 36-14 L
@Kansas State 49-13 L
@Texas 31-7 L
@Oklahoma 30-3 L
@Oklahoma 21-7 L
@USC 28-10 L
@Texas 28-25 L
@Kansas 76-39 L
@Missou 41-6 L
@Texas Tech 37-31 OT L
@Oklahoma 62-28 L
@VT 16-15 L
@Mizzou 27-12 W
@Wisconsin - 41-7 L
@Michigan - 45-17 L
@Ohio State - 63-38 L

Yep.

Or that ESPN likes to cherry pick stats to **** on us.

But yeah look up, thats the point flying over your head.

How is it cherry picking stats?

@Iowa State 36-14 L
@Kansas State 49-13 L
@Texas 31-7 L
@Oklahoma 30-3 L
@Oklahoma 21-7 L
@USC 28-10 L
@Texas 28-25 L
@Kansas 76-39 L
@Missou 41-6 L
@Texas Tech 37-31 OT L
@Oklahoma 62-28 L
@VT 16-15 L
@Mizzou 27-12 W
@Wisconsin - 41-7 L
@Michigan - 45-17 L
@Ohio State - 63-38 L

Yep.

No it didn't. You're trying to say that NU sucks on the road too, which in your warped mind means it's ok for us to suck on the road. Everyone else is slapping you into place by pointing out, that A. Who cares about other teams or B. That's going to make it even more embarrassing when that bad team (NU) beats us tonight.

Im still like, yo these nikkaz called us candy canes on nat tv wtf. If these kidsdont play mad they nvr will.
I don't doubt that our players are ****ed off. Too bad they're not allowed to feel that way. For a coach that shows emotion and was a former competitor he sure takes getting his *** whipped consistently in stride.

Advertisement
You guys realize not even Herbie of Desmond could give us any undeserved credit? They always find a way, especially with us. No one is mentioning the ****ing Cloud anymore other than our dumb **** coach and the blind fans that believe in him.

That **** hurt my feelings, i wanted 2 fight every1 on that set n die in the process so i wont have 2 watch us getting kod like we in the elevator wit ray rice.

I always thought Golden was a good recruiter but now I'm convinced he might be the greatest recruiter of all time. How he can still convince players to come and play under him despite the overwhelming amount of evidence that he sucks at his job is nothing short of miraculous.

It hurts 2 root for this team but I will tonight, we got clowns coaching. Im just dreamn its a perfect storm n somehow Butch finds his way home.

I know some guys think I'm an ******* for this but there's no ****ing way I can root for the other team. If we play like we have for four years, the results will take care of itself. But I can't not root for us to win. I dunno how invested I will be in the game though. Louisville really ****ed me up.

UL killed me.......but i can nvr root against UM. Saying that though if we r dreadful i cud care less if we lose, i dunno if that mqkes sense.

its not about whether the kids come out mad or not because they will be handicapped by the coaching staff, their scheme, and their candyass phillosophies

I know some guys think I'm an ******* for this but there's no ****ing way I can root for the other team. If we play like we have for four years, the results will take care of itself. But I can't not root for us to win. I dunno how invested I will be in the game though. Louisville really ****ed me up.

UL killed me.......but i can nvr root against UM. Saying that though if we r dreadful i cud care less if we lose, i dunno if that mqkes sense.

It makes perfect sense.

@Iowa State 36-14 L
@Kansas State 49-13 L
@Texas 31-7 L
@Oklahoma 30-3 L
@Oklahoma 21-7 L
@USC 28-10 L
@Texas 28-25 L
@Kansas 76-39 L
@Missou 41-6 L
@Texas Tech 37-31 OT L
@Oklahoma 62-28 L
@VT 16-15 L
@Mizzou 27-12 W
@Wisconsin - 41-7 L
@Michigan - 45-17 L
@Ohio State - 63-38 L

Yep.

No it didn't. You're trying to say that NU sucks on the road too, which in your warped mind means it's ok for us to suck on the road. Everyone else is slapping you into place by pointing out, that A. Who cares about other teams or B. That's going to make it even more embarrassing when that bad team (NU) beats us tonight.

Or it means that teams generally struggle against good teams on the road.

But grab some binoculars and find the point somewhere over the atlantic.

Advertisement
Back