Candidates for WR Coach

Advertisement
I remember trooper as an elite recruiter...how is he in terms of coaching?

If we get fedora he can coach Either WE or TE so that's huge

People used to be on his jock for recruiting...always can use those guys if Fedora is on board. On another note, maybe Rumph isn't safe after all as Stefan noted. He's coaching DB's currently.

I believe the poster made that up about Trooper, could be wrong but I don't think he follows anyone from Miami.

Advertisement
Manny ain’t moving on any offensive staff hires until fedora gives him an answer. My guess is Fedora would require autonomy to pick one or more of the position coaches.

Yeah LT36 made his bed when he was at Louisville kicking us while we were down. No thank you.

Letting y’all know now that if Fedora is the leading candidate for OC and Seider has already been contacted then that means Fedora is the WR coach.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I know its a long shot to get them both on staff, but if it were OC Fedora & QBs/WRs Coley, I dont think we'd need a WRs coach, those 2 can handle that. RB Seider, and an elite OL coach, finally an elite ST/TE coach and we're aces.

Letting y’all know now that if Fedora is the leading candidate for WR coach and Seider has already been contacted then that means Fedora is the WR coach.

We should bring in Aubrey Hill or Trooper Taylor, with them & Seider we would lock down South Fla recruiting on offense.
giphy.gif

Advertisement
I have to stop reading these types threads until the staff is set. Now that Fedora, Trooper Talyor and Seider's names have been discussed, Idk if I can handle the letdown if/when we get no names from conference usa.

Will say this.. what better way to stick it to Ark St than by taking Taylor from their staff..

I know its a long shot to get them both on staff, but if it were OC Fedora & QBs/WRs Coley, I dont think we'd need a WRs coach, those 2 can handle that. RB Seider, and an elite OL coach, finally an elite ST/TE coach and we're aces.
What about the te position?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back