Candidates for WR Coach

FL Cane

Senior
It's already been widely reported that Lamar Thomas and Kevin Beard want the WR job, but that Manny hasn't reached out. They've both got Miami ties, but we could probably do better. Who are some good candidates for this position? I know the OC will probably have his pick but I'm curious to hear some names.

Advertisement
Would love for us to call Grant Heard from Indiana. All of their WR's are freaks. I don't know if you all remember them almost beating OSU last year (2017) in the opener and the show their wideouts put on. He also was at Ole Miss when they beat Saban and they were bombing his secondary back to back years. He recruited and developed Treadwell too. He can coach and Miami >>> Indiana. Worth a shot ...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would love for us to call Grant Heard from Indiana. All of their WR's are freaks. I don't know if you all remember them almost beating OSU last year (2017) in the opener and the show their wideouts put on. He also was at Ole Miss when they beat Saban and they were bombing his secondary back to back years. He recruited and developed Treadwell too. He can coach and Miami >>> Indiana. Worth a shot ...
The bag recruited Treadwell

Advertisement
lol Beard wanna come back and have us play rapid hop scotch before taking off on our routes

Advertisement
No thanks to Lamar....

Screenshot_20190101-171659_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20190101-171726_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yeah, he might need to come outta indiana before they find out man!

Advertisement
Back