Candidate Profile: The Case For Dan Mullen

Ua
Ho Li Crap.

Why you making so many excuses to justify Mullen?

Facing death squads?

Fighting, scratching, and clawing for scraps?

Bringing knives to a gunfight?

Throwing pebbles at a tank?

Butch Davis, with 31 scholarship reductions put together the greatest football team in history.

So what's Mullen's real problem? I don't see him getting it done.

Yawn

Advertisement
Op on point as usual, fvck this school
Mane just shut it down can’t take this anymore..
15+ years of incompetence smh

If anyone wants to know why our program sucks and is doomed, let's take a trip down memory lane.

Dan Mullen is 16-3 at UF.
6-0 this year.
Just beat a top 10 team with a backup QB.

Dan Mullen tried to get this job twice. Twice. Our program is dead because incompetent people like this who have no clue about football are sticking their noses into hires and somehow influencing decisions:

1570331871838.jpeg

A coach ... too... brash for the MIAMI ******* HURRICANES!?!?

"Oh no pass on that guy he's a meanie head." What the fvck?

**** these imbecile BOT members and CUCK James and the AD for letting these morons have any say in things after two decades of disastrous football.

Typical university administrators. They want lapdogs that come to heel, not achievers that may challenge their influence.

I've been at two (one reasonably prestigious) university programs in medicine and each time, the good were run off into the private sector being labelled "brash, difficult," and the influential, political lapdogs who had risen to their level of incompetence remained behind.

It's just the way university culture is these days most places.

Advertisement
Just to be that guy ... I was an original member on the Dan Mullen for Miami HC train.

Tried to tell y’all he was doing more with less at Miss State, but y’all swore his W/L meant he was a corch.

Advertisement
Just to be that guy ... I was an original member on the Dan Mullen for Miami HC train.

Tried to tell y’all he was doing more with less at Miss State, but y’all swore his W/L meant he was a corch.

Perfectly fine. Matt Campbell is in that territory now as a power 5 coach who maximizes what he has where he has much like Mullen did before. But, he'll end up somewhere with a forward thinking administration and prove them right as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back