Can you repeat that?

reg

Sophomore
"Manny Diaz does a nice job defensively, but he's a total gimmick guy. He wants to try and prove to people that he's brilliant."

6 ***** points. How you like those apples David F`uckcliffe?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Great. Do it again in Tally.

I don't care about tally. We take care of business against Syracuse and the rest of the coastal we are cruising to the acccg.

Uhhhhhh, ok? How can any Canes fan say they don't care about Tally but care about Syracuse? Wtf is this world coming to?

Assuming we take care of the coastal and syr, we'll end up at 7-1 in the acc, 10-1 overall, ranked in the top 7 ish and headed to our first Acccg. That tally game is irrelevant as long as we take care of business elsewhere.

I don't care about tally. We take care of business against Syracuse and the rest of the coastal we are cruising to the acccg.

Uhhhhhh, ok? How can any Canes fan say they don't care about Tally but care about Syracuse? Wtf is this world coming to?

Assuming we take care of the coastal and syr, we'll end up at 7-1 in the acc, 10-1 overall, ranked in the top 7 ish and headed to our first Acccg. That tally game is irrelevant as long as we take care of business elsewhere.

So, you are sold on us losing to F$U? First of all, I have something for you.......
ms-GtH1p1.gif

Advertisement

Tally irrelevant? How about win in Tally and make the Cuse game irrelevant? Tremendo come mierda.

Uh, did you forget FSU is in the ACC? That could still keep us out, as that's a conference loss. If VT beats Clemson, they'd get in. Idiota.

Advertisement

Uh, did you forget FSU is in the ACC? That could still keep us out, as that's a conference loss. If VT beats Clemson, they'd get in. Idiota.

Not really, because we are going to beat V-Tech!

Not much better than dumping salt on a slug. except watching some nole fans cry.

Diaz deserved all the criticism he got from the first two games. Today he adjusted by incorporating more man coverage, press coverage and also he had the CB's jamming the WR's at the line. For that he deserves credit.

Only negative I saw from him today was that a lot of his blitzes are so obvious (because we are showing them early). This allowed the Duke QB to throw right at the blitz and find the open man.

Overall I think we should all praise Diaz for his improvement today.

Advertisement
Back