Can you repeat that?

Advertisement
Great. Do it again in Tally.

I don't care about tally. We take care of business against Syracuse and the rest of the coastal we are cruising to the acccg.

Uhhhhhh, ok? How can any Canes fan say they don't care about Tally but care about Syracuse? Wtf is this world coming to?

Assuming we take care of the coastal and syr, we'll end up at 7-1 in the acc, 10-1 overall, ranked in the top 7 ish and headed to our first Acccg. That tally game is irrelevant as long as we take care of business elsewhere.

Uh, did you forget FSU is in the ACC? That could still keep us out, as that's a conference loss. If VT beats Clemson, they'd get in. Idiota.

Actually, if we lose to FSU, VT beats beats Clemson, and we beat VT, we would win the Coastal. Assuming both of us won the rest of our ACC games. On the flip side, if we beat FSU, Clemson beats VT, and VT beats us, VT would be in the driver's seat. Head to head is the first tie breaker, is it not? Or if it's Coastal record, it would still be us over VT if scenario #1 happened. It only get tricky when you have several teams with 2-3 losses. Quite honestly, if we are losing 2-3 ACC games and need to worry about that, we aren't where we want to be anyway.

Diaz deserved all the criticism he got from the first two games. Today he adjusted by incorporating more man coverage, press coverage and also he had the CB's jamming the WR's at the line. For that he deserves credit.

Only negative I saw from him today was that a lot of his blitzes are so obvious (because we are showing them early). This allowed the Duke QB to throw right at the blitz and find the open man.

Overall I think we should all praise Diaz for his improvement today.

That was driving me insane. We weren't disguising anything at all out there. Besides that though yes big improvement especially considering this is the best team we've played yet.

Advertisement
Diaz deserved all the criticism he got from the first two games. Today he adjusted by incorporating more man coverage, press coverage and also he had the CB's jamming the WR's at the line. For that he deserves credit.

Only negative I saw from him today was that a lot of his blitzes are so obvious (because we are showing them early). This allowed the Duke QB to throw right at the blitz and find the open man.

Overall I think we should all praise Diaz for his improvement today.

Couldnt agree more.... Those corner blitzes were so obvious that i was calling them out while i was on beer 6...

I don't care about tally. We take care of business against Syracuse and the rest of the coastal we are cruising to the acccg.

Uhhhhhh, ok? How can any Canes fan say they don't care about Tally but care about Syracuse? Wtf is this world coming to?

Assuming we take care of the coastal and syr, we'll end up at 7-1 in the acc, 10-1 overall, ranked in the top 7 ish and headed to our first Acccg. That tally game is irrelevant as long as we take care of business elsewhere.

A cane fan(?) said the fsu game is irrelevant.... Foh!!!!!!

Who said that

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

it was an anonymous quote from an opposing acc coach in a preseason magazine

It was about as anonymous as a reporter saying that anonymous singer said, "I'm Rick James, Bytch!"

Why would Cutcliffe say something about a coach he has never faced before in his career?

He faced Diaz last year. Are you serious?

Advertisement
Who said that

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It was about as anonymous as a reporter saying that anonymous singer said, "I'm Rick James, Bytch!"

Why would Cutcliffe say something about a coach he has never faced before in his career?

You are right, i am wrong,thought we didn’t play them last year.

You are right, i am wrong,thought we didn’t play them last year.

All good, my man!!!

Silliest Post I have seen in a while which is pretty impressive given all the silly posts we see. Did he really mention Syracuse...LMAO

Advertisement
Back