Can you imagine

ive said it multiple times, hes gonna do it, hes actually gonna finish 9-5 ,and after starting 4-0, will go 5-3 after cincinnati and get smashed in acc ship and bowl game
Finally. I've been saying that we get to FSU at 4-0. Highly likely. 4-4 or 5-3 after that doesn't seem like a ridiculous stretch either. The key would then be a rematch against FSU or Clemson (likely a loss) and then a bowl game where we have not fared well recently. 9-3 probably gets you the ACC Championship game and would lead to the 9-5 final record assuming a bowl loss. 8-4 yields 8-5 or 9-4 if we finally break the bowl streak as we would likely be placed out of the ACCCG with a 4-4 conference record.

Serious question:

How do yall think 9-3 gets us a Coastal title if the 3 losses are all to ACC teams?

If we lose to FSU, Clemson, and GT, we're probably not winning the Coastal ...

Advertisement
ive said it multiple times, hes gonna do it, hes actually gonna finish 9-5 ,and after starting 4-0, will go 5-3 after cincinnati and get smashed in acc ship and bowl game
Finally. I've been saying that we get to FSU at 4-0. Highly likely. 4-4 or 5-3 after that doesn't seem like a ridiculous stretch either. The key would then be a rematch against FSU or Clemson (likely a loss) and then a bowl game where we have not fared well recently. 9-3 probably gets you the ACC Championship game and would lead to the 9-5 final record assuming a bowl loss. 8-4 yields 8-5 or 9-4 if we finally break the bowl streak as we would likely be placed out of the ACCCG with a 4-4 conference record.

Serious question:

How do yall think 9-3 gets us a Coastal title if the 3 losses are all to ACC teams?

If we lose to FSU, Clemson, and GT, we're probably not winning the Coastal ...

Since 2008, 5-3 has only won the title twice. Twice out of seven years. I guess my choice of the word "probably" was wrong. "Possibly" is better. 4-4 has no shot.

FSU - L
Clemson - L
Nebraska - L
GT - L
VT - W
Cincy - W
UNC - W
Duke - W
Pitt - W
UVA - W
FAU - W
BCU - W

He'll lose 2 out of UVA, VT, UNC, Pitt, @ Cincy

And I'm being nice by saying he'll only lose 2. 6 loss season at best

We likely are 2-2 before ACC play starts. Iffy against Duke, VT and UNC for various reasons, mostly Gorlden and D'OhNo and/or better opposing coaches. UVA seems to own us lately. We could easily be 4-8, particularly if the players check out as Gorlden throws more guys under the bus with every loss. BLEAK.

DATE OPPONENT
Sat, Sep 5 Bethune-Cookman* Miami Gardens, FL W
Fri, Sep 11 @ Florida Atlantic* Boca Raton, FL W
Sat, Sep 19 Nebraska* Miami Gardens, FL L
Thurs, Oct 1 @ Cincinnati* Cincinnati, OH L
Sat, Oct 10 @ Florida State Tallahassee, FL L (About this time the team begins to tank).
Sat, Oct 17 Virginia Tech Miami Gardens, FL W/L (Think we win but could lose).
Sat, Oct 24 Clemson Miami Gardens, FL L
Sat, Oct 31 @ Duke Durham, NC W/L (By now Yearby is out injured and/or Kaaya from repeated sacs).
Sat, Nov 7 Virginia Miami Gardens, FL L/W (Think we lose but might win).
Sat, Nov 14 @ North Carolina Chapel Hill, NC W/L
Sat, Nov 21 Georgia Tech Miami Gardens, FL L
Sat, Nov 27 @ Pittsburgh Pittsburgh, PA L

Its a lot of puss *** *****es.in here. I will never count my squad out and give us an L before we play a team.

Am I saying we go undefeated. No. Do I have high hopes. No, not till golden leaves. But at the same time gtfo with all this we will lose to Neb, Cinncy, and some of these other weak *** schools that some of yall are predicting we lose to. If I think we will lose then I might as well not watch the game. Alot of loser mentalities on this forum.

Canes beat Cincy last year by about 20 pts. Guess again.

Going through the schedule I just don't see how 9 wins is possible with how we have been playing.

Okay the 2 gimme games against FAU and Butane Cooker 2-0

Nebraska...Well they have a new Coach and New OC and New DC so let's say we win this via surprise 3-0

Cincy? They whipped us last year at home...more than likely a loss. 3-1

@FSU - As much as I want to say we can go in there and win it's a rivalry game I am going to go with loss. 3-2

Virginia Tech - Okay we might win this one. 4-2

Clemson - Nope. Their defense is good ours is not. 4-3

@Duke We should win this, but it could be a trap game. Going with a win 5-3

Virginia - I don't think so they smashed us last year and could do it again 5-4

UNC - Okay I think we take this 5-5

Gtech - I think we win this one 6-5 (Yeah bowl eligible!)

Pitt - I think we lose this. 6-6

Now the last part I could be off but 6-6 seems realistic. So being honest it would take us to run the table after Clemson to go 9 wins.
That means beating Duke, UVA, UNC, G-Tech, and Pitt to get 9 wins...and the saddest part is we can't beat those teams and we used to be able to always beat those teams :confusion:

Wow is it sad... maybe this will be like 2013 and we win 5 in a row, but I will be really surprised if we do.

Advertisement
I don't see it. He's mediocre and so are his coordinators. In over his head at this level. Scary thing is I'm beginning to believe that Miami isn't all that interested in National Championships in football anymore, so Al's record doesn't matter much.

We beat Cincy by 21 points. What are you talking about?

Going through the schedule I just don't see how 9 wins is possible with how we have been playing.

Okay the 2 gimme games against FAU and Butane Cooker 2-0

Nebraska...Well they have a new Coach and New OC and New DC so let's say we win this via surprise 3-0

Cincy? They whipped us last year at home...more than likely a loss. 3-1

@FSU - As much as I want to say we can go in there and win it's a rivalry game I am going to go with loss. 3-2

Virginia Tech - Okay we might win this one. 4-2

Clemson - Nope. Their defense is good ours is not. 4-3

@Duke We should win this, but it could be a trap game. Going with a win 5-3

Virginia - I don't think so they smashed us last year and could do it again 5-4

UNC - Okay I think we take this 5-5

Gtech - I think we win this one 6-5 (Yeah bowl eligible!)

Pitt - I think we lose this. 6-6

Now the last part I could be off but 6-6 seems realistic. So being honest it would take us to run the table after Clemson to go 9 wins.
That means beating Duke, UVA, UNC, G-Tech, and Pitt to get 9 wins...and the saddest part is we can't beat those teams and we used to be able to always beat those teams :confusion:

Wow is it sad... maybe this will be like 2013 and we win 5 in a row, but I will be really surprised if we do.

LMAO...Im still trying to figure out WTF he is talking about. Maybe giving up as many points as we did to still win by 3 touchdowns?

We beat Cincy by 21 points. What are you talking about?

LMAO...Im still trying to figure out WTF he is talking about. Maybe giving up as many points as we did to still win by 3 touchdowns?

Hahaha oh man I thought we lost that game for some reason. I think I had it confused with Virginia or something. Yeah that game is more than likely a win. I just remember we lost to some ****** team badly and for some reason thought it was them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back