Can you imagine if we....

Hegemon

Junior
Premium
"did not have have D'Eriq King?" has to be about the dumbest **** line going these days.

Well we do.

Lashlee/Diaz brought him in.

I am not imagining anything. He is here and is helping us win games.

SMFH

Can you imagine if the Dallas Cowboys did not have Dak Prescott? Well ya I can they do not and that is why their offense is hot Diarrhea. God **** man we aint perfect but nothing is easier on this planet than for cane fans to find ways to **** all over W's with hypothethical reasons we should be losing.

Advertisement
"did not have have D'Eriq King?" has to be about the dumbest **** line going these days.

Well we do.

SMFH

Can you imagine if the Dallas Cowboys did not have Dak Prescott? Well ya I can they do not and that is why their offense is hot Diarrhea. God **** man we aint perfect but nothing is easier on this planet than for cane fans to find ways to **** all over W's with hypothethical reasons we should be losing.

those are the same guys that say “ if you take away all of our plays over 10 yards, we only averaged 2 yards a play’”

clowns lol

Advertisement
those are the same guys that say “ if you take away all of our plays over 10 yards, we only averaged 2 yards a play’”

clowns lol
That's funny shet.
When they start "taking away" our plays but keep the full complement of the other team's plays.
The Pitt game was a great example, when Kings TD passes where taken away but his INT's for 10 of Pitt's points were left alone.

This is the same weak line I hear from gator fans every week. All I have to do is suggest what their team would be like with Felipe Franks still at QB and they realize how dumb that comment sounds.

Well we do.

SMFH

Lmao man I totally agree that is one of the dumbest things that ppl actually say on here.

Advertisement

Well we do.

SMFH

It's not a dumb line at all if your purpose is to be a ****** troll.

Advertisement
Eh, kinda speaks to our QB recruiting/development that we've been dependent on the portal the past two years to bolster depth. At some point we have to start hitting on the trail or its going to bite us in the ***.

Look at the QB room now. The only one I feel > 90% confident will be here next year is TVD. King could declare, Kosi, Tate and Matocha are all possible transfer candidates (and depth QB's at best), and we have zero QB's committed for 21. If you run through the possible scenarios in the off-season there are a couple that are downright terrifying in terms of depth, let alone talent and experience.

Better question to ask is probably "What will our season look like next year if King doesn't come back?".

Eh, kinda speaks to our QB recruiting/development that we've been dependent on the portal the past two years to bolster depth. At some point we have to start hitting on the trail or its going to bite us in the ***.

Look at the QB room now. The only one I feel > 90% confident will be here next year is TVD. King could declare, Kosi, Tate and Matocha are all possible transfer candidates (and depth QB's at best), and we have zero QB's committed for 21. If you run through the possible scenarios in the off-season there are a couple that are downright terrifying in terms of depth, let alone talent and experience.

Better question to ask is probably "What will our season look like next year if King doesn't come back?".
One poster with common sense, congrats. It’s not a dumb question/statement.

We have had so many gaffs at so many positions we can never seem to field a complete team. We are always desperate in too many positions. OL, CB, LB, QB and WR.

Advertisement

That is on Lashlee.

We simply dont know.

Do not forget the punter and Borgales.
I used to harp on this when the O was completely inept and Feagles was booming 20 yard bombs during Richts final season: field position is like the hot chicks fat friend: she isn't a ****, but she'll **** you all the same.

In 2018 we could never flip the field and it cost us. Hedley has played a huge role in solving that problem for us. He was huge all day yesterday, especially his last two late in the 4th.

Advertisement
Back