Can you guys think of any football HC who was fired...

Advertisement
Loyal? This is his "alma mater dream job". Showed no loyalty to us and left us out to dry---until he was kicked to the curb.

He never said that, not sure why you used quotes. His loyalty was to the program that hired him, not the hot jealous girl who wanted him a year later. Richt is a man who is true to his word, I wouldn't expect you to understand a guy like him.

He pretended like he was thrilled to be in Miami, which is disingenuous bc he could have had this job 10 years ago when he was offered and we were told to **** off. Sorry if I never fell for the whole "im reinvigorated to be at my alma mater" BS.

He never pretended that he's always wanted the job though so what's disingenuous?

B/c he didnt want the job. He was happy being second fiddle in the SEC making 4 mil a year. Zero fire or passion to be elite.

He didn't want the job because he already had a job. He had 8 top 10 finishes in 14 years, the best winning percentage in Georgia history, and 6th highest winning percentage in the country. If that's not elite, it's pretty f'ing close.

...by a major program for not meeting their expectations who went to another major program and won a NC? I've been thinking about it but can't come up with any.

We get it.You hate Mark Richt.

You sound like an overly dramatic 14 year old girl. I think Rick is a great guy, and he can be a successful HC here. I think he's an abomination as an OC and playcaller though. I'm sorry that I hurt you with that statement.

Advertisement
Back