can we win the national title THIS YEAR?

I think we have the talent and coaching to win the ACC and make the playoffs. Honestly I'm putting it mostly on Kaaya to get it done.

If we lose Elder to injury we literally have nothing at CB.

We're not gonna be a playoff team this year.

A QB that refuses to lose can make up for weaknesses in other areas of ur footbal team.

But even though we lack depth at the cb position, imo we have talent beyond just Corn Elder. Shedrick Redwine is a cb I think has a high ceiling. Jaquan rotating, and Michael Jackson as well. Im still holding out hope for JC Jackson which would resolve this issue cpmpletely.

So a QB makes up for something lacking on D?? Didn't the Broncos just win a Super Bowl with a ****** QB performance?? ( no offense Peyton I love you )....yea no of we lose elder, we're going to get torched in the passing game

Advertisement
I think we have the talent and coaching to win the ACC and make the playoffs. Honestly I'm putting it mostly on Kaaya to get it done.

If we lose Elder to injury we literally have nothing at CB.

We're not gonna be a playoff team this year.

A QB that refuses to lose can make up for weaknesses in other areas of ur footbal team.

But even though we lack depth at the cb position, imo we have talent beyond just Corn Elder. Shedrick Redwine is a cb I think has a high ceiling. Jaquan rotating, and Michael Jackson as well. Im still holding out hope for JC Jackson which would resolve this issue cpmpletely.

So a QB makes up for something lacking on D?? Didn't the Broncos just win a Super Bowl with a ****ty QB performance?? ( no offense Peyton I love you )....yea no of we lose elder, we're going to get torched in the passing game

Elite Qbs make up for defensive wholes as well... The Auburn team that Cam Newton carried to the national championship had a very suspect secondary.

Elite defenses can carry a team as well but if you have a great QB you don't have to have every position stacked perfectly for you to win. Clemson didn't really have depth in their secondary but made it bc they have a great QB / leader carrying the football team.

If the coaching issues have been solved, we have enough talent the rest is on Kaaya to get it done. I don't see how w losing Elder holds more weight when the dline is going to carry the defense.

Last edited:
We should be able to win 10 games. I think we can win our division but we don't have the depth, talent and experience to win it all. Va Tech is a starting over, like us but I think we have better talent than them. UNC takes a step back losing their qb and they come here. Ga Tech is assignment football. We finally have a coach that won't line up our linebackers 10 yards off the line on 4 and 1. Duke is well coached but they don't have the athletes to keep up. Any competent coach should able to beat them.

Advertisement
If 10th seed Syracuse can make it to the Final Four then hey, why not. But yea prob not, i just want them to win Coastal and be competitive against whoever it is in Charlotte.

Advertisement
UNC will still be solid

We have more talent and better coaching 2016. Remember we beat the breaks off of UNC in 2014. Don't get carried away with them beating a sinking ship in 2015. The UNC and Clemson games were aberrations...nothing more.

Can we sell out a game other than Florida State this year?

This is the real question.

That is not the REAL question. That did not happen in 2001, 91, 89...you get the point.

Not necessary!

Typical UM fan. Of course it's not necessary but is it too much to ask for fans to come out an support the program.

UM football is not in a PoDunk Town like Tuscaloosa, Gainesville or Knoxville. There is more sh*t to do than bake in the Sun for non hardcore fans.

There will be a rise in attendance in 2016. How much depends on the success on the field and game times.

IMO, UM home games should start at 3:30 or later. The more night games the better.

Advertisement
Can we sell out a game other than Florida State this year?

That is not the REAL question. That did not happen in 2001, 91, 89...you get the point.

Not necessary!

Typical UM fan. Of course it's not necessary but is it too much to ask for fans to come out an support the program.

UM football is not in a PoDunk Town like Tuscaloosa, Gainesville or Knoxville. There is more sh*t to do than bake in the Sun for non hardcore fans.

There will be a rise in attendance in 2016. How much depends on the success on the field and game times.

IMO, UM home games should start at 3:30 or later. The more night games the better.

Please spare me the excuses I've heard all of them before. I do agree with you about home games shouldn't start before 3:30 though. I'm not trying to judge anyone but we have some very important home games other than Florida State this year. i.e North Carolina

Not necessary!

Please spare me the excuses I've heard all of them before. I do agree with you about home games shouldn't start before 3:30 though. I'm not trying to judge anyone but we have some very important home games other than Florida State this year. i.e North Carolina

They are not excuses. It has always been that.

We will smash UNC this year. Will not be close...from now on.

Miami sold out multiple home games in 2001 including the Washington game that had over 78,000 people.

90% of the seats will be in the shade from now on so the "it's too hot" excuse can't be used anymore. Besides, you live in south Florida, it's always hot here.

****** teams play at noon. If Richt can give the program a reputation bump by actually winning big games and being ranked consistently, we'll have less 12 o'clock games.

Advertisement
Miami sold out multiple home games in 2001 including the Washington game that had over 78,000 people.

90% of the seats will be in the shade from now on so the "it's too hot" excuse can't be used anymore. Besides, you live in south Florida, it's always hot here.

****ty teams play at noon. If Richt can give the program a reputation bump by actually winning big games and being ranked consistently, we'll have less 12 o'clock games.

WTF......Washington was ranked and it was a revenge game. What about Troy, WVU and Temple? Did not sell those out.

****ty teams play at noon. If Richt can give the program a reputation bump by actually winning big games and being ranked consistently, we'll have less 12 o'clock games.

WTF......Washington was ranked and it was a revenge game. What about Troy, WVU and Temple? Did not sell those out.

The original post in question asked if Miami could sell out a game besides FSU. Not sell out every single game. Please try re-reading.

The original post in question asked if Miami could sell out a game besides FSU. Not sell out every single game. Please try re-reading.

If we are winning and we play a quality opponent, the game will likely sell out...especially if the game is after 3:30pm.

Advertisement
Back