Can we talk about Sebastian?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The 10!year run from 83-92 was an unbelievable time to be around the program. Those days at the OB were insane. Fun times on and off the field.
Brother... anytime I listen to the Hurricane Hymn and you hear that line "and our enemies will learn the truth, you cannot defeat the U"... it was absolutely fact. We would attend FB games with confidence that was second to none... we were ******* great!

Brother... anytime I listen to the Hurricane Hymn and you hear that line "and our enemies will learn the truth, you cannot defeat the U"... it was absolutely fact. We would attend FB games with confidence that was second to none... we were ******* great!
58 times in a row!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sapp made a bad call on the coin toss and UM kicked off both halfs
That FSU 94 game is still to this day one of my favorite UM games I attended.....89 ND and 94 FSU are #1 and #2.....Never in my life have I heard that noise for an entire game....

That FSU 94 game is still to this day one of my favorite UM games I attended.....89 ND and 94 FSU are #1 and #2.....Never in my life have I heard that noise for an entire game....
ND 89 was the loudest I’ve ever heard for an entire game. Coaches on the sideline could not hear calls from the booth at times during that game.

Advertisement
Back