Can we talk about Sebastian?

ND 89 was the loudest I’ve ever heard for an entire game. Coaches on the sideline could not hear calls from the booth at times during that game.
Ridiculous Noise...But for one play...Gotta go with Carlos Jones Pick6....My Wife was visibly shaken when CJ crossed the GL....We were sitting in the WEZ....CJ basically ran right at us...

Advertisement
Ridiculous Noise...But for one play...Gotta go with Carlos Jones Pick6....My Wife was visibly shaken when CJ crossed the GL....We were sitting in the WEZ....CJ basically ran right at us...
That was high level. For a Day game, the screen to Willis in 2002 was as loud asi can remember

****...It was Insanity the play before when Kanell was Sacked inside the 5...

Advertisement
Brother... anytime I listen to the Hurricane Hymn and you hear that line "and our enemies will learn the truth, you cannot defeat the U"... it was absolutely fact. We would attend FB games with confidence that was second to none... we were ******* great!
As fans and our teams never felt they were out of the game until the time ran out. I remember the games where we beat the gator and their fans quit cheering and ignored the rest of the game if they got behind whereas our fans ALWAYS expected something good would happen and we would win. The fsu game where Perry brought us back (plus the defense) was reminiscent of those days. I think with Diaz our fans will be insane again.

As fans and our teams never felt they were out of the game until the time ran out. I remember the games where we beat the gator and their fans quit cheering and ignored the rest of the game if they got behind whereas our fans ALWAYS expected something good would happen and we would win. The fsu game where Perry brought us back (plus the defense) was reminiscent of those days. I think with Diaz our fans will be insane again.
That reminds me of the away game with Michigan when Carlos Huerta kicks a last minute fg. I was at Duffy's Tavern and the place went bonkers.

Advertisement
When we won the NC in 83, at bar with my brother, in Marietta, Ga. we win, my Bro, an FSU fan gets caught up in the euphoria of the moment and head butts me. Opening a cut above my right eye. We’re screaming and laughing, they throws out. ***king glorious.

I was unimpressed with Sebastian's performance on Saturday.

I know it seems like a nitpicky thing to gripe about...but Sebastian is a huge factor in getting the crowd hype and I just don't see this guy doing the job.

Anyone else notice how soft his C A N E S was?
We have Nuclear weapons to fear! World Food shortage! Massive immigration problems! Terrorist attacks everywhere!....etc And you are worried about the Chicken!! Child Please!!!

When we won the NC in 83, at bar with my brother, in Marietta, Ga. we win, my Bro, an FSU fan gets caught up in the euphoria of the moment and head butts me. Opening a cut above my right eye. We’re screaming and laughing, they throws out. ***king glorious.
Come on tell us the truth... you guys started a brawl

Advertisement
As great as Routh was, he's also responsible for Sebastian losing his pipe.

Advertisement
Some poster named moonpie criticizing the mascot. Is there anything left that we have not yet *****ed about?

Advertisement
Back