Can we talk about Patke?

Advertisement
Romeo’s been our best player on defense two years in a row and nearly all special teams units besides field goals are much improved. Not sure what he can do to fix Baxa but it is time to let the backup take some reps
I disagree on finley. He wasn't even top 5 last year. He has been the best and the most consistent this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's a wasted hire. He coaches 2 kids...and corches up our special teams units. We have a bunch of wasted coaches spot with him and the DB coaches.
Definitely think he’s a wasted spot. How is he messing up special teams, in your opinion?

If they fire the whole defensive staff. At a minimum 3 of them would be coaching high school.
Rumph is the only one worth a **** coaching. We should have gone after Kevin Patrick for the dl coach. Patke isnt bad but he doesnt coach many guys so hard to really evaluate. Banda shouldn't have a job between his recruitment problems and none existent coaching and baker is a horrible DC should have never gotten the job. I would only keep rumph and maybe patke

Advertisement
He doesn’t coach Shaq and Mike. Are you saying Romeo has been trash? Because that’s simply not true.

Patke is a LB’s coach. I don’t consider Romeo a LB. Either way, he doesn’t belong here.

Advertisement
Our special teams have been average at best. He can’t help with kickers and we have no return TDs. He coaches one position and can’t recruit.

If he is that bright of a coach why doesnt he have a bigger role? Why does it seem like Manny went out of his way to find him a spot?

Advertisement
Back