Can we stop the whining and start talking about VT?

How about using a different QB Rosier he can run and pass the ball down field and I would add a little spread to our offense but not as much as Coley did last year, but I would mix it up more instead running the same play all the time. Let Kaaya sit on the bench some that might help him.

Advertisement
FSU and UNC, I didn't expect wins going into the season and thought they would be a toss up the days before the game. VT, I expected to win prior to the season and nothing has changed. As another mentioned, without the tropical storm, I think UNC clobbers that team.

If richt can follow this game plan by James Coley, they win Thursday night. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NlcZCLKtAbM
That's a real offense. stretch run plays, I formation down hill running the ball, not that RPO garbage. And the best running back on the team now was part of that great one/two punch, yes Gus Edwards. Gus the bus should be the starter. Easy night for Kaaya.

So you're contention is that playcalling not Duke Johnson rushing for 250yds was what won that? And that furthermore, Gus Edwards, who's riding the pine through no fault of his own, is capable of doing what Duke did?

I don't know why we're paying Rick all that money, we could probably get this guy for like $85k.

For this forums sake we need a massive W

Yup, that's why they play the game.

Anyway, if Richt continues with his conservative "playcalling", it'll be another loss in Deathtober, and a perfect preface to a beatdown by the Lamers.

I'm hoping that the Good Lord will shine down the light of football wisdom on Pastor Richt. His humble flock needs football salvation.

While I'm praying, let me also add one for my Eagles. You know that two losses per weekend is just killing the karma in my personal space.

Last edited:
If richt can follow this game plan by James Coley, they win Thursday night. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NlcZCLKtAbM
That's a real offense. stretch run plays, I formation down hill running the ball, not that RPO garbage. And the best running back on the team now was part of that great one/two punch, yes Gus Edwards. Gus the bus should be the starter. Easy night for Kaaya.

What'd we have about 400yds rushing in that game, goodness. I miss Duke.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back