Can we stop the whining and start talking about VT?

SpikeUM

Head Meshuggah
Premium
Hard to tell how good they really are. Tennessee is garbage, and they beat UNC in monsoon conditions. OTOH, Thursday night they will be really fired up.

How well do we stack up against them?

Advertisement
Hard to tell how good they really are. Tennessee is garbage, and they beat UNC in monsoon conditions. OTOH, Thursday night they will be really fired up.

I wonder if the mods could start a forum just for all the people who want to ***** and moan after every game.

I wonder if the mods could start a forum just for all the people who want to ***** and moan after every game.

The "Haters" forum?

VT will be a test. Not going to say much, and let the game play out. If we come off with a victory, I'll feel a lot more relieved, if not, well...

Advertisement
If richt can follow this game plan by James Coley, they win Thursday night. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NlcZCLKtAbM
That's a real offense. stretch run plays, I formation down hill running the ball, not that RPO garbage. And the best running back on the team now was part of that great one/two punch, yes Gus Edwards. Gus the bus should be the starter. Easy night for Kaaya.

Gonna have to change a lot in 4 days. Don't call me optimistic, but they did just lose to Syracuse.

Seems like we always catch teams on their best after they're embarrassed or when their season is on the line, well, both teams are in the same scenario.

Also, just want to point out that UNC needs us to beat VT so they don't hold the tiebreaker and then UNC controls their own destiny. Despite being at VT, and us being Miami (always getting the **** end of the stick of bad calls), Tobacco Road money wants us to win, I expect some calls coming our way

**** yeah. All the coastal teams still have a couple losses in the tank. Hopefully we can win out and get an extra game to watch.

Advertisement
If richt can follow this game plan by James Coley, they win Thursday night. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NlcZCLKtAbM
That's a real offense. stretch run plays, I formation down hill running the ball, not that RPO garbage. And the best running back on the team now was part of that great one/two punch, yes Gus Edwards. Gus the bus should be the starter. Easy night for Kaaya.

Lol.

Gus is not the best back on the team.

Lol @ Gus

Legit question.. When was the last time, if ever, that Richt lost 3 games in a row?

Advertisement
They are garbage. But not Kaaya level garbage (and our OL, pass droppers and Marvis Frazier RBs)

All they have to do is eat up clock, sit on the ball, dont turn it over, and let our offense set them up for a lead.

Advertisement
For this forums sake we need a massive W

Nothing massive about beating VT.....sorry.

Rivalry game. This is our new reality. This is our new "massive."

Finish off the season 5-1, and we're sitting on our first ten win season in decades.

I don't give two ***** that that'll probably not happen. Don't tell me. Richts here for the long haul. Join me in burying our heads in the sand.

Syracuse just put up 560 yards vs their D by spreading them out. Their WRs had 30 catches for 403 yards. 2 of their WRs are SFla kids, Brisly Estime and Steve Ishmael.

If we try to play this game in a box we are going to have problems with their D. Let's see what Richt and Kaaya have for them this week.

Only good thing I can see about the VT game is it is the only game we have been Vegas underdogs. So far if it is a half a$$ team and we have been favored we lost. Maybe that's what has been missing. :11263324214_66c20be

Advertisement
Back