Can we stop the rumor mill

:diaf:
**** does get annoying and does hurt miamis recruiting efforts if a kid comes here and reads twenty dumb ****'s who know nothing say that hes not going to be in the class. Meanwhile he visits a gator site and gets his head pumped up.

keep trying :ibisroflmao: FAILED

Advertisement
On Dexter Williams already? All this sources/writing on the all **** is annoying and probably hurts us more then we know. I'm sure he and his family follow these sites and it can't be positive for a kid that has committed for the fan base to basically say he's gonna flip or it's as matter of time. If we can't even be confident then why would he if he already isn't feeling good about the stable we have on board already? Let's let it play out and not say anything unless he says otherwise. I love this kids tape and want him bad with Scarlett and Conkrite.

Easy solution is for him to not be reaching out to other schools which is more fact than rumor.

People le need to deal with reality. Not saying he is flipping, I have no flipping idea. But if you don't want rumors don't cause them via your actions.

See, now you're just being mean by pointing out facts.

8.jpg:large

little off topic but is that the kid people are saying will be better than ridley, if so I think he already holds an miami offer even though he is in 2017 which is impressive.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back