Can we name one position coach currently earning his paycheck?

Feeley the Only guy. Not sure about Stubbs yet, we don’t run detail route combos or do back shoulder fades and other things to say how technical he is

Advertisement
Sorry this won't be popular but our wide receivers are catching the ball better this year. Blame the trash offensive line and their inability to pass block, or establish a run game, the disjointed/stubborn play calling, and conservative/erratic hybrid of our qb play this year, but Stubblefield has our wide receivers catching the ball better. That's been the only positive outside of Field having a mega talent at tight end and the easiest job to coach on offense.

Gotta agree they are catching better, but I still don’t like their route running.

Feeley the Only guy. Not sure about Stubbs yet, we don’t run detail route combos or do back shoulder fades and other things to say how technical he is

Not sure about Feeley either. Our guys gets zero push from either side w consistency and in particular, our OL look even slower.

This may be the slowest Miami team I’ve seen in a minute.

Field.

TE play has been great...minus mallory stone handing... but at least he is always in the right spot.

everyone else sucks and needs to get fired

Not sure about Feeley either. Our guys gets zero push from either side w consistency and in particular, our OL look even slower.

This may be the slowest Miami team I’ve seen in a minute.

I hear you. I guess I’m putting that more on just ability and technique. Even Scaife has regressed. Hard to pin point why

Advertisement
After having a few hours to rest up and think about it, I'm trying to look at this a little more objectively.

On the positive side, they marched right down the field on several drives. There were a few great runs and receptions.

On the negative side, the other 59:30 of the game. That was a pathetic display of ineptitude, as bad or worse than any of the other pathetic displays of ineptitude over the last 16 years. We don't have a single coach who should be collecting a check from us. There's not a single position where you can say the coach brought out the talent and not that the talent makes the coach look good.

I'm thoroughly disgusted and i don't even want to watch the game on Friday. These dumbasses have taken away one of my great joys in life. They can all get fired today. I'd rather forfeit the rest of the season and start fresh next year with a proven Urban Meyer than have to suffer through another game like this.

I think Rumph gets more criticism than he deserves BUT we make the mistake of taking dropped passes by WR and bad throws by QB's as good defense.
Plenty of wide open recivers that we are just lucky that they are missed. That might be the defense overall but still.

Yeah I agree. Those plays are often created by scheme, specifically the slow developing zone blitzes with safeties blitzing from irresponsible depth or width.

Advertisement
Back