Can we move on now

As fans we need to come together! Not only does Blake James see the hate, but so does the recruits, parents, and players. Little do the morons know, our fan base is a huge joke. We complain and dont come to games, but expect EVERY sofl recruit to come to UM. Would you want your kids playing for this fan base, let alone coaches.[/QUOTE

I will not stop at all every time I read something like this it ****es me off #UDONTCAREWEDONTCARE #FULLTHROTTLE

Advertisement
Any parent that lets their son play football under Gorlden should be forced to undertake a psych eval.

As fans we need to come together! Not only does Blake James see the hate, but so does the recruits, parents, and players. Little do the morons know, our fan base is a huge joke. We complain and dont come to games, but expect EVERY sofl recruit to come to UM. Would you want your kids playing for this fan base, let alone coaches.

Nice try! What you need to know about his forum, the posing posters are less than 3% of the total membership here. Most aren't Miami fans. I know some personally and they just try to pick off recruits for halfassu, gators cfu etc. Don't fall for their crap.

That what your inside sources saying like about that pow wow that was today?

Advertisement
Advertisement
We are moving on, we are trying to get Golden out and we will do everything it takes.

P.S EVERYTHING

I don't think we should accept losing but I do see the point that its dumb to expect all the south Florida studs to come to Miami when the fans don't make it a fun game day experience for them.

I see both sides of the argument.

This unfortunately is the new breed of poster that has been registering over the last few months...many of them either work for the school or have some family or direct interest in the current administration.

No..we're not ******* moving on and we're not going to stop making this administrations life ****.

Golden must go at all costs. If you don't feel this way you don't give a **** about the program...nothing else matters.

I don't understand this line of thinking. If nothing is done to address our complaints why would we suddenly stop being upset about them?

Advertisement
Yall dont realize that none of you determines whether golden or blake is fired or not,

Yeah?

Watch.

Learn.

Yet homeboy thinks our actions determine where every local recruit goes. Agenda, anyone???

I actually get a good laugh out of donna's E-pimps posting their nonsense here.

OTOH, some think the outrage will influence mature adults to make certain decisions, but think it doesn't influence kids. There are two sides to that coin. There is a lot of that thinking being expressed on this, and other sites.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back