Can we move on now

Miamistan96

Recruit
As fans we need to come together! Not only does Blake James see the hate, but so does the recruits, parents, and players. Little do the morons know, our fan base is a huge joke. We complain and dont come to games, but expect EVERY sofl recruit to come to UM. Would you want your kids playing for this fan base, let alone coaches.

Advertisement
You know what does a really great job of making fans shut the **** up? Winning games.

As fans we need to come together! Not only does Blake James see the hate, but so does the recruits, parents, and players. Little do the morons know, our fan base is a huge joke. We complain and dont come to games, but expect EVERY sofl recruit to come to UM. Would you want your kids playing for this fan base, let alone coaches.

We'll move on when that piece of garbage HC and his staff move on.

Why would we move on? That's what admin wants , I'll move on when I see a better product

Advertisement

Nice try! What you need to know about his forum, the posing posters are less than 3% of the total membership here. Most aren't Miami fans. I know some personally and they just try to pick off recruits for halfassu, gators cfu etc. Don't fall for their crap.

OP is a soft shouldered Golden **** sucker.

We will come together when Golden is fired. Until then if the admin doesn't care about our happiness we will make them miserable too. Yes recruiting will suffer but thats the bed the admin made...so sleep in it.

Keep attacking at every turn. Make it ugly.

Advertisement
Actually other than a few losers I think the fanbase is as united as ever. 90 % wants to cut this cancerous staff out. Majority of the fans actually care about the program

Idiots insult fans, then expect them to buy tickets. Very smart!

Golden is an even bigger joke.

Naw, we're not going away. Golden, Shalala, and Blake are going away.

Advertisement
I'm starting to feel a little apathy, but no I'm not going move on from the BOT destroying this program on purpose.

Golden is an even bigger joke.

Naw, we're not going away. Golden, Shalala, and Blake are going away.

Hopefully OP will go away too

If my wife is cheating on me, I am not going to just stop being mad and accept it.

Advertisement
You know what does a really great job of making fans shut the **** up? Winning games.

So simple...

To OP... We´re hearing this **** for more than 10 years!!!

We are all tired of so much incompetence and negligence so, put a quality product on the field that everyone will support and come together.

Until then, it will be ****

**** This con man had the nerve to not even fire one fo his **** coordinators... unbelievable!!!

Retarded ******* post.

This is the time to get louder and not let up. You do realize that if that fat *** gets lucky (with our relatively easy schedule) and wins 8 or 9 lucky, close games next year the administration will deem that "improvement" and keep him longer right?

Wake the **** up. Whatever it ******* takes to embarrass the administration is what we have to do from here on out.

You know what I wouldn't let my kid do...play for that ******* loser coach. So worry about that and stop getting suckered by this horrible attempt at a guilt trip that Miami's public relations department is ATTEMPTING to pull on the fans. **** those ********.

As fans we need to come together! Not only does Blake James see the hate, but so does the recruits, parents, and players. Little do the morons know, our fan base is a huge joke. We complain and dont come to games, but expect EVERY sofl recruit to come to UM. Would you want your kids playing for this fan base, let alone coaches.[/QUOTE

I will not stop at all every time I read something like this it ****es me off #UDONTCAREWEDONTCARE #FULLTHROTTLE

Advertisement
Back