Can we move James Williams to EDGE already?

Take the least physical kid on our defense and match him up against 300lb tackles all game long?

Bold strategy

Advertisement
He will not make it to the NFL. At this point I fully expect him to transfer to Jackson State or something where he probably still couldn’t play considering they have better DBs than us.

Kinchens is a far better player than Williams at this point in their careers.

Advertisement
Jim Kelly Kick GIF by Warner Archive

Rather kick that boy off the edge until he learns how to tackle

He will not make it to the NFL. At this point I fully expect him to transfer to Jackson State or something where he probably still couldn’t play considering they have better DBs than us.

Kinchens is a far better player than Williams at this point in their careers.
He'll get drafted just on his size and former rank.Some DC will take a chance on developing him and finding his best position.His body will transform once he really hits the weights and starts eating good.

Go watch the tape again.
i turned on the 2nd half of the condensed game on youtube. i thought he played well. he got sold on a read option which is tough but happens to everyone. made his open field tackles & had a nice pass breakup. not a "Good" player but he's athletic and smart which ill take rn.

saw this coming a mile away with this player. he was never a safety or gonna be a safety and any adult advising him other wise are terrible people. So, he can't tackle so I'm not really sure what position he can play defensively.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back