Can we get a turnout for Savanah St?

SmokeyRone

All-ACC
Purgatory
Would be nice to see an FAU like crowd. No reason to have 30,000 just because it's a scrimmage.

I hope we get some folks in the seats!

Advertisement
if its a noon kickoff that's going to be trouble. I will be there even buying a few extra tickets for friends

season tickets, so will be there every game. doubt we have the crazy *** fun tailgating, but i'll be there in an attempt.

Advertisement
Should be a great time to tailgate.

It should be a night game? Better be! Why not, it's not a TV game. We should have more control in timing our own phony *** game. :)

Fans ******* owe to the kids. Everyone should turn out and make it a big "Canes appreciation Day" for what they did yesterday!

Advertisement
Hope so, the players deserve it. Gonna be tough though, Savanna St. has given up 70 & 66 in their first two games.

Great how the Canes put themselves into position! Week off, then a scrimmage, then a bad USF team. WHAT better way to enter the ACC season? Rested, hungry and with time for Coley and Morris to get their **** together?

Advertisement
For the millionth time.... For a good Miami team against a no-name opponent, start with a base of about 35-40K. That's your noon crowd. Add about 1K for every hour after that. Miami is a night, event city. We play in a stadium that is about 25k more than what we need. Ergo, one is not forced to buy season tickets and donate money like other large state school programs. We are, what we are. I'm fine with it, I wish we had our own cozy home, but we dont....

This is why Miami needs a 42,000 - 48,000 seat stadium a la Vanderbilt. Would be perfect.

If anyone needs 2 tickets for their family or friends let me know. I'd rather give them to canes fanes then put them on stubhub.

Advertisement
No reason to think the crowd? will be any better than the small gathering for Bethune-Cookman last year.

they will draw at most 35,000 to 38,000 for a noon game and maybe 40 to 45,000 for a night game

Advertisement
Back