Can we call a Spade a Spade on Bubba Bolden?

Advertisement
This is how I feel also.. But I think it has to do with scheme and NO LINEBACKERS.. Our scheme and terrible LB play puts sooooooo much pressure on the safeties to do everything. I shouldnt have my safeties having to make 100 tackles a game, the lb play is nonexistent.. When you are sitting there thinking you have to make every tackle, you fall for play action and/or play fakes way more often.. Defense is a mess overall, DBs get the worst of it because casual fans dont see the nonexistent lb take bad steps or reads but everyone sees when DBs mess up

Exactly.

Put him in a cover two and he's a high round draft pick. Someone will get a steal at the next level.

I'm not sure if this has been touched on (I'm sure it has) but i don't keep up on the board like that but......
On a team full of bad tacklers he might be thee worst. Our Safeties never make plays on the ball in the passing game either.
Why is he so hyped? Before the season i heard some ppl saying he could go 2nd round. I don't see that at all!
Bolden has great talent...and a terrible approach to the game

You can tell he thinks he's better than he actually is

and there is one play I would have said him on the bench for a long time when he wasn't giving the effort that I think you should have

I'm not sure if this has been touched on (I'm sure it has) but i don't keep up on the board like that but......
On a team full of bad tacklers he might be thee worst. Our Safeties never make plays on the ball in the passing game either.
Why is he so hyped? Before the season i heard some ppl saying he could go 2nd round. I don't see that at all!
Miami cane's hype everything. They would have you thinking were back

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back