Can we all?

imlive365

Band
Banned
Just stop *****ing and complaining and appreciate the progress we've made over the past few years?

Advertisement
OP must be deaf, dumb, and blind. What ******* progress? We are truly mired in mediocrity.

To top the depths of our current inconsequence, the SLURPER OP chooses to mock those fans who won't tolerate the destruction of our hallowed football program.

We MOPERS will NOT be cowed. We condemn mediocrity, and all those that wallow in its slime. That includes everyone from the Board Of Garbage, through the SLURPERS that plague this site.

Advertisement
I was all with you with the constant *****ing and moaning....then you lost me at "appreciate" and "progress"

I will not appreciate a coach that has the worst excuse. I mean every coach has there own B.S coach speak but this guy makes it look like he's patronizing you

I won't accept this progress because there is none. You can't lose 7 games and have a potential of 4 guys in rnds 1-3.

Advertisement
Just stop *****ing and complaining and appreciate the progress we've made over the past few years?

Sure. Here is the problem, after I thought about ALL the progress we have made and thew up. I realized that it is the TOTAL LACK of progress that has most of us complaining and is if fact WHAT we are complaining about. So stop complaining about people complaining because we are in agreement -- there has been no frigging progress at all except there are less years left on your son, Al's frigging contract.

Wait I just thought of one think. Frigging Donna is going to be gone soon -- NOW THAT IS PROGRESS!

image.jpg

Advertisement
OP must be deaf, dumb, and blind. What ****ing progress? We are truly mired in mediocrity.

To top the depths of our current inconsequence, the SLURPER OP chooses to mock those fans who won't tolerate the destruction of our hallowed football program.

We MOPERS will NOT be cowed. We condemn mediocrity, and all those that wallow in its slime. That includes everyone from the Board Of Garbage, through the SLURPERS that plague this site.

Ydu127F.gif

OP must be deaf, dumb, and blind. What ****ing progress? We are truly mired in mediocrity.

Ydu127F.gif

Lmaoooo

Advertisement

proxy.php

Lmaoooo

SLURPERS, like village idiots, just can't help themselves.

Advertisement
Back