Can someone post

Advertisement
Advertisement
La Tech and then matched up w the Oregon regional? I would sign for that right now. Don't think this team will play itself into a 1 seed anyways
I agree and at least neither site has UF or FSU hosting as it stands currently.

Advertisement
So that means we are team 31? Doesn't sound right but we need to keep up our momentum
No, they don’t oder teams beyond the top 16. After that they fill by geography and send the leftovers (us in this case) to wherever they have holes.

I like this
Probably the best draw we could get, but La Tech is really good. Their ace Fincher or Fisher i can’t remember, can deal. He’s been unreal all year. And he’s left handed.

They are a really good hitting team too. I’ve seen them play a bunch this year.

Probably the best draw we could get, but La Tech is really good. Their ace Fincher or Fisher i can’t remember, can deal. He’s been unreal all year. And he’s left handed.

They are a really good hitting team too. I’ve seen them play a bunch this year.
Thank you for insight. Didn’t know a thing about them, just would rather go there than Starkville. I assume they have played a stout non conference schedule being in Louisiana.

Thank you for insight. Didn’t know a thing about them, just would rather go there than Starkville. I assume they have played a stout non conference schedule being in Louisiana.
I assume so but I’ve only seen them play weekend games. I know they don’t play a P5 schedule but that matters the least in baseball. And we all know what a good lefty can do against this team.

Advertisement
We don't want LT. They have been a national power for years. They hit like .305 as a team and Fincher is a stud, 1.67 ERA. Now I would rather them than be the 2 in Vandy where we have no chance but don't let the LT name fool you, they can play.

We don't want LT. They have been a national power for years. They hit like .305 as a team and Fincher is a stud, 1.67 ERA. Now I would rather them than be the 2 in Vandy where we have no chance but don't let the LT name fool you, they can play.

Are we talking about Louisiana Tech? They've made it to one regional in the last 33 years.

I like this

tenor (42).gif

Advertisement
So they are projecting us with a 17 RPI to be the 3 seed in the #4 overall seeds region????

How is that even possible!?!?!?

Advertisement
Back